FS: Ping S58 Irons, Cobra L4V Driver, Nike Machspeed Black W/Aldila RIP

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
First up for sale is a set of Ping S58 irons 4-PW that I have played for a good 3 or 4 seasons, possibly more but does NOT show at all! These clubs are in great shape with plenty of life left on them. I had the grips replaced 2 seasons ago (definitly due but I just love the look) but still are pretty tacky. The shafts were replaced to brand new S300's last year and are still in great shape. The shafts are stiff, with standard L/L/L. There are a few imperfections of the clubs:

-The 6 iron S58 logo badge is missing on the face (see pics)
-The 7 Iron weight in the back of the club is missing (see pics)
-the 6,7,8 irons ferrules are coming off the hosel (see pics) or the shafts are coming loose, can't really tell.

These are all easy fixes and I am willing to contact ping to order these replacements for the clubs. The heads are in AMAZING!! shape. I did the re-shaft myself last year and I simply just didn't put enough epoxy on the shaft to make it hold, but these are easy fixes and nothing major at all. Asking $250.00 Shipped

Next up is a Cobra L4V driver w/ a 9* stiff Aldila Voodoo (for titleist). I just got this re-shafted last year besides that the head has just been sitting in my room for years and had only been played for 2 seasons before that. Comes with a golf-pride multi-compound grip in red. Only cosmetic imperfections are a few scratches from my alignment sticks in my bag. Comes with original headcover.

Asking $50.00 Shipped

For Sale is a Nike Machspeed Black Driver in 9.5* I bought this driver last year straight from the Nike Factory w/ an upgraded Aldila RIP shaft in stiff. Installed a yellow Multi-compound grip last year. This driver has some bad imperfections on the crown, but the face and bottom are in excellent shape. Last year I collided drivers with a buddy on the tee box and it put a dent in the crown (see pictures) with some paint loss. It obviously does not affect play and you can't see it when your hitting but it's there. as well there are some scratches from my alignment sticks. The bonus of this club is it comes with an upgraded shaft. Comes with wrench and original headcover Asking $100.00 shipped

Please be aware I am open to negotiates as I literally have no clue how much to charge for these clubs. It's been awhile since I sold anything so let me know if my prices are way off.

IMG_0242.jpgIMG_0257.jpgIMG_0249.jpgIMG_0248.jpgIMG_0247.jpgIMG_0246.jpgIMG_0245.jpgIMG_0244.jpgIMG_0243.jpgIMG_0259.jpg

Back