FS- PRICE DROPS ON REMAINING RSi TP 3 iron, Bunch of Odds & Ends- All Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoIrish17

Reaction score
Handicap
Have a bunch of odds and ends that I need to clear out to clean up the clutter, and maybe move along to someone who can use it (and fund some more ho'ing on my part). Not interested in trades at this time. All items are OBO and I am looking to make quick sales, though I think my pricing will be pretty fair on all items and I will not acknowledge lowballs. First to PayPal gets the item. All prices include shipping to your door. Though I normally only ship USPS Priority Mail, with so many small/ inexpensive items I will most likely be shipping via the cheapest available option on those sales (anything sold less than $50 will be shipped via most reasonable method- if you'd like to upgrade to another service, please reach out to me and I'll figure out the difference in price). Please bear in mind these prices include shipping when making an offer on the less expensive items, please don't offer me $5 for something, which would mean I'm more or less paying to send something to you. I'm all about moving this stuff to someone who's gonna use it, but I would sooner take it down to the First Tee than pay for someone to take it.

*Fair warning- I probably will not be able to ship until Monday, as I will be away for most of the day Friday and Saturday while the post office is open.

1. Cobra Bio Cell Wrench/ Tip- $15- SOLD!

Both brand new, never used. I was thinking about putting together a Bio Cell Pro as a little project, and I've since lost interest for now.

2. Odyssey Works Blue Pistol Grip- $10

One time pull, never used, tape residue cleaned out.

3. Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips 60R (8), 58R (2)- $35 for all 10- SOLD!

Brand new, never used. The 8 were bought together, the two 58 core I have no idea where they came from.

4. Callaway X2Hot Hybrid Headcover- $10- Seriously, make me an offer on this- cover shipping and PayPal fees, and it's yours

Never used, I always use knit headcovers. Slightly dusty from sitting in the basement, nothing a damp cloth can't take care of. Still has the plastic number disc.

5. True Temper XP 105 S300 Wedge Shaft Set (3)- $30 NOW $25 for the set- SOLD!

Brand new, never swung one time pull under low heat from a set of SM5 Black Ox 50*, 54*, 58*. Vokey standard length. A great wedge shaft setup. Grips never installed, so all stickers and serial numbers still intact. Tips prepped and ready to go in your wedges.

6. TaylorMade RSi TP 3 Iron- $100 NOW $90! NOW $85!

Brand new, never hit, head still in plastic. Shafted with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400. Standard loft/lie, 1* upright (had loft & lie checked when I received it). Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip, no extra wraps. The shaft upgrade is a $30+ option. Perfect to add a 3 iron to your set or use as a combo.

7. Callaway Mack Daddy 2 60* Tour Grind- $35- SOLD!

Pretty decent shape (conservatively 7/10), maybe 10 rounds of use and a few range trips. Groves still in great shape, average bag chatter. Custom stamped snowflakes, purple/ fluorescent green paint fill. Haven't checked it ever so I can't guarantee, but 99% positive this was ordered 1* upright, standard loft & length. Stock whiteout/ fluorescent green NDMC grip in decent shape, grip is upside down with +2 wraps top hand, +4 wraps bottom to give it that untapered feel. I like the NDMC grips upside down, so that my glove hand thumb rests on the non-corded part (more comfortable, less wear on glove).

8. KBS Hi-Rev Stiff Shaft- $15

Ordered this straight from KBS (for some reason the shaft band they sent with it has no flex marked, but the sticker under the grip identifies this as stiff), played standard length in a X Tour 50* wedge. I haven't done any tip prep on this, exactly the condition it was pulled in with a nearly new Golf Pride NDMC whiteout/ blue grip and I'll even include the tip weight free of charge!

9. Two Random Project X Flighted 6.0 Shafts- $15 NOW $10!

These are one time pulls, just a couple of randoms I have had for a while. Maybe someone can use them. I think one was from a 9 iron (34.5"), the other was a 4 or 5 iron I think (37"). Good shape, just need the grip tape cleaned up, tips clean. Make an offer, my list price is assuming $6 for shipping.

10. Project X 95 Flighted 6.0 Wedge Shaft Set (2)- $20 NOW $15!

Pulled from a MD2 52* & 58* wedge set that played at standard length. Very little use on these. Again, I was lazy and just pulled these and threw them in my bucket. No tip prep or grip tape removal, and again a free tip weight! 33.25" & 33.5" in length.

1. Cobra Wrench/ Tip

IMG_3200_zps9zkwjjzj.jpg

IMG_3202_zpshqxxy9qi.jpg

2. Odyssey Works Grip

IMG_3203_zpsxqamk38b.jpg

IMG_3204_zps9r5snv4a.jpg

IMG_3205_zpsn1jvxqag.jpg

IMG_3206_zpscamoqahq.jpg

3. Tour Velvet Grips

IMG_3207_zpsuvddfux0.jpg

IMG_3208_zpsmldlwsu5.jpg

IMG_3209_zpsx5zxw4az.jpg

4. X2Hot Hybrid Cover

IMG_3210_zpspznxl6es.jpg

5. XP 105 Shafts

IMG_3211_zpsnn2ekr9b.jpg

IMG_3212_zpsybfzqf6q.jpg

IMG_3213_zpsd1sd6imy.jpg

IMG_3214_zpsriqamn4g.jpg

6. RSi TP 3 Iron

IMG_3215_zps2pp8uvva.jpg

IMG_3216_zpslqqpa5mb.jpg

IMG_3217_zps694xkvab.jpg

IMG_3218_zpsnlntxnuu.jpg

IMG_3219_zpshgf5rg0s.jpg

7. Mack Daddy 2 60*

IMG_3221_zpsx0viiz0s.jpg

IMG_3222_zps9rwokilr.jpg

IMG_3223_zpsv1fxalvq.jpg

IMG_3224_zpswrjjr37h.jpg

IMG_3225_zpsbdofz6uv.jpg

8. KBS Hi Rev

IMG_3226_zpsoeeh8smz.jpg

IMG_3227_zpslxbhcvkm.jpg

IMG_3228_zpsjudcibxo.jpg

9. Project X Flighted Shafts

IMG_3229_zps5cvk7ksj.jpg

IMG_3230_zps30apmmpc.jpg

IMG_3231_zps8tbj9ahp.jpg

IMG_3232_zps1m3nochw.jpg

IMG_3234_zpssbclghww.jpg

IMG_3235_zpslhu2amik.jpg

10. Project X 95 Flighted Wedge Shafts

IMG_3236_zpswupbzpc8.jpg

IMG_3237_zpsorshebzt.jpg

IMG_3238_zpsns3dn7md.jpg

Last edited:
Pm, I'll take the MD 60 wedge. Great pics btw of all items.

I will take the Hi-Rev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price dropped on 3 iron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump after a long weekend

I'm going to close this up and move the leftovers to eBay. If the ad doesn't say SOLD, search eBay if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back