FS: Putter, Shaft, and Wedge shafts! Help me get rid of the extras

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
3 items up for what I hope to be a quick sale this morning!

All prices include shipping (typically 2 day Fedex) and are OBO. If you are West of the Mississippi, please add $5.

1) Fujikura Speeder 757 X flex. This has an aftermarket Ping G30 tip installed and a white (red accents) G2 grip. This is a one time pull from a Nike adapter. Shaft is in perfect condition in my opinion! I only used it for 3 rounds while I was on vacation. Played about 45" in my G30 I believe but if you need an exact length I can get that for you tonight. $old
*Full Disclosue: When installed in standard position the grip is not perfectly centered. Obviously this makes no difference to the performance of the shaft but just wanted the buyer to know.

2) Cleveland Almost Belly, DIY Counterbalance putter. Measures 39" and has a Superstroke 17" grip. I wanted to try a blade counterbalance so I added a clevis pin to the butt end of the shaft and threw the grip over it. I am not sure as to the weight of the pin, I just picked the one that I felt gave the smoothest stroke! Comes with the original headcover. The head itself is in fabulous condition. The buyer will certainly be pleased! $old

2) Set of Dynamic Gold S400 wedge shafts. I have 4 that played in PW, GW, SW, LW. Lengths are 34 1/6", 33 7/8", 33 13/16", and 33 11/16" respectively. Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips. PW and SW do not have the S400 labels on them. Tips are in great shape. .355 tips. $40 OBO

IMG_1641.jpgIMG_1642.jpgIMG_1643.jpgIMG_1644.jpgIMG_1645.jpgIMG_1646.jpgIMG_1647.jpgwedge shafts 2.jpgwedge shafts.jpg

Last edited:
Back