FS: R11 Goodies (Driver, 3wood, Rescue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbird

Reaction score
Handicap
Driver saw the course roughly 6 times. 9* with TP Aldila RIP beta stiff 60 shaft and the stock non-TP blur will be included along with the wrench and headcover. Club is in 9/10 condition. $200 SOLD

8049f99b.jpg

f36565c0.jpg

e69fb0a1.jpg

Next is a R11 3-wood 15.5 in Stiff (non-TP version). Hit roughly 12 times and is in excellent condition. $160

24459f53.jpg

f1dde3c4.jpg

R11 TP rescue 3-18degrees Aldila RIP 85 stiff shaft, again hit about a dozen times. There is a faint paint scrap above the "T" on the sole, I must have caught something on the ground hitting it. $140

85dc8467.jpg

1e3a4b53.jpg

7d6bb1cf.jpg

Not really looking for trades but will listen to offers, all prices are OBO (because people delete their prices when their stuff sells, it's hard to get a feel for what the going rate is on some of these items). I will not separate shafts just yet.

Last edited:
Holy wow!!! If I had money, I would take all 3. GLWS. Those are some fantastic prices.

Driver is Sold.

Might be high on the FWY and HYB, if someone wants them both I'll go $275 shipped for both.

I would love to buy that 3wood dude, but you're a silly righty! I would like to slap a shaft in that 3wood and test some things out. I'm also a 3wood ho!

I would love to buy that 3wood dude, but you're a silly righty! I would like to slap a shaft in that 3wood and test some things out. I'm also a 3wood ho!

You could always learn to swing from the correct side. ;)

Great products at an amazing price. GLWS

Sent from my Kindle Fire

wow! some great sticks here for a great deal. wish i could pull the trigger on these, but i fear that i cannot.
GLWS Redbird!

I'd like to get these moved today. Make me some offers folks. Worst case is I say no.

I'd like to get these moved today. Make me some offers folks. Worst case is I say no.

I'll give you $225 for both of them.....??

$250 shipped and you got yourself two new clubs.
I think I can swing that...PM me your info on how you want to get paid. I'm heading out to the course right now, but shall return later this afternoon.

I think I can swing that...PM me your info on how you want to get paid. I'm heading out to the course right now, but shall return later this afternoon.

PM sent.

money sent via Paypal...Thanks man.

All SOLD

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back