FS: R7 Limited Patriot Day Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knock on wood, but we have not had any of that. Yet Fedex has ruined 3 items that we have sent back to companies.

I hope you never do.

I only ship iron sets via FedEx, nothing else. They're cheaper and that's with insurance. UPS is a PITA to file a claim with.

I don't mind UPS but definitely prefer USPS, I personally hate Fedex as I have had nothing but issues with them.

I want to start off by saying that this is NOT MINE. It is my best friends driver that I offered to put up for him. However he lives right down the street and nobody will have any issues. Just wanted people to know that I still have mine and love it.

Up for sale is the R7 Limited Patriot Day Driver. It has not been hit and is in perfect condition. The price is $200 and that includes free UPS Ground shipping with tracking number.

502925423_cnKHM-L.jpg

502925476_69PSc-L.jpg

502925288_V8Ka5-L.jpg

502925221_2kFYS-L.jpg

Daaaaang man im gunna have to look in to this and for $200 you said ?? ill probaby take this off your hands.:D

Daaaaang man im gunna have to look in to this and for $200 you said ?? ill probaby take this off your hands.:D

You may want to read the whole thread before spending that kind of money! LOL

We are bumping this one up to tempt MO. He is willing to take $175 right now.

You may want to read the whole thread before spending that kind of money! LOL

NOW ill realy consider it thanks smallville lol that was funny.:D

Bump!!!!

I'm being tempted here, wife would be pissed though.

He really needs to get rid of it.

I am bumping this one up.

Stop tempting me like this:angry::D

The guy really needs to sell this thing and if I had not bought mine about 2 weeks prior I would be all over it.

$175 shipped

i cant believe it hasnt sold yet at that price. i guess everyone is good on drivers

i cant believe it hasnt sold yet at that price. i guess everyone is good on drivers

not me i could use it really bad just ask 907 but i dont have my money right now or else i would buy it jb damn it:angry:

Has this driver been sold yet?

It has not actually.

If a Canadian addition ever shows up i'd be all over it

I may be interested in it for my Dad or husband. I need to go back to the first post and look at the specs.

Re Ax stiff. What deg head? Whoever I get it for will play it, not look at it.

Okay,
Just let me know. As he said, it is unhit and brand new.

Okay,
Just let me know. As he said, it is unhit and brand new.

Do you know what deg the head is? I could not find that. My dad still plays the TM 580XD. He needs a new driver, he just doesn't know it yet.

My husband also likes my R7 Limited, so he may want it. $175 is a good price.

9.5 degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back