FS: R7 Limited Patriot Day Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to start off by saying that this is NOT MINE. It is my best friends driver that I offered to put up for him. However he lives right down the street and nobody will have any issues. Just wanted people to know that I still have mine and love it.

Up for sale is the R7 Limited Patriot Day Driver. It has not been hit and is in perfect condition. The price is $200 and that includes free UPS Ground shipping with tracking number.

502925423_cnKHM-L.jpg

502925476_69PSc-L.jpg

502925288_V8Ka5-L.jpg

502925221_2kFYS-L.jpg

Man I wish I had the extra coin right now, I would love to have one of these

lol, when i saw this, i was thinking to myself "WTH??? then i read the part where u said its not yours...hehe

• Admin
Mine is sitting right next to me on the wall. It is so nice looking.

yeah, i didnt think that one was going anywhere....it is pretty. bet they will be worth some good $$$ someday

and i really love the headcover!

• Admin
Very few clubs will be an investment, but this one most likely will be. Limited numbers.

• Admin
I am bumping this one back up. The price was dropped by him to $190.

We are bumping this one up to tempt MO. He is willing to take $175 right now.

Take it MO!

I'll have to ask the boss when she gets home, that should be interesting.

EDIT: She didn't say "NO", still got a chance. Might take a couple of days to wear her down. LMAO

Have you figured out a way to mount this baby on the wall JB? If MO doesnt take it, I might be interested.

I used to of those little plant holder hoods. The cheap ones that are white and cost about 50 cents. It holds it up and you can barely see them. I will get a picture up today.

What shaft is in this driver?

It is the RE AX Stiff.

I'd advise against using UPS to ship it.

Baaaaad things man, BAAAAAAD THINGS!!!

Huh? I ship 10 packages a day UPS and every contest winner has received their prize

I'm officially out of buying this one. My wife said go ahead but I don't trust her, something painful would follow the delivery.

I'm officially out of buying this one. My wife said go ahead but I don't trust her, something painful would follow the delivery.

oh i know whatcha mean, its the way she said it, huh? lol

Exactly, "Well, if you really think you need it go ahead. Do whatever you want to do." It always ends up costing me more in the long run.

im surprised she didnt say:

"Well, if you really think you need it go ahead. Do whatever you want to do. You always do anyway." hehe

Exactly, "Well, if you really think you need it go ahead. Do whatever you want to do." It always ends up costing me more in the long run.

Ooooh yeah I've heard that before. I can even picture the tone....sends chills.

Huh? I ship 10 packages a day UPS and every contest winner has received their prize

I'm not saying they won't recieve it, but I've had bad things happen when receiving shipped items by UPS. Shafts snapped in two etc. I've also read and heard many, MANY of the same night mare stories. I'll NEVER EVER use UPS again, PERIOD! For single items I use USPS Priority and for sets FedEX. Never a blip. JMHO JB and if you frequent many forums, like I do, you'd understand where I'm coming from. UPS is THE WORST option.

Knock on wood, but we have not had any of that. Yet Fedex has ruined 3 items that we have sent back to companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back