FS: Seemore FGP, Training Aids, 3BAYS PUTT, Maui Jims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akh223

Reaction score
Handicap
Feel free to make offers! Main interest would be putters.

I have the following items for sale, all prices include shipping in the lower 48.

1. SOLD Seemore FGP, Right hand, 33 inches, black Golf Pride Tour Classic grip. Headcover included. Never been on the course, but has been used to put around the house on my big moss. $100 shipped - SOLD

IMG_1796_zps1e49ddb5.jpg

IMG_1797_zpseba05b5d.jpg

IMG_1798_zps64af5da3.jpg

IMG_1799_zps2a51bd8e.jpg

2. SOLD -- Training aid lot. Would prefer to keep all this together as it doesn't make financial sense to ship these items seperately. I thought I was going to use these a lot, but never got around to it. The lot includes:
A.Boomerang putting pro system. Has a ramp with 6 different elevations, and two different putting strips. The "Carnoustie" green putting strip is supposed to stimp at 11.5. The "Prestwick" black putting strip is supposed to stimp at a 6.
B. Skillz Smash Bag - Never used
C. Impact ball - used a few times, in excellent condition. You place it between your forearms to get the proper feel of hitting.

Take the whole lot for $50 shipped. - SOLD
IMG_1794_zps48ea161c.jpg

3. 3BAYS GSA PUTT swing analyzer. This was used for about 20 minutes. Works perfectly and is in excellent shape. $60 shipped.
IMG_1786_zpscd1c33f0.jpg

IMG_1787_zpseb32c512.jpg

4. SOLD Maui Jim Spartan Reef sunglasses. Marlin color frame, with Super Thin Glass Bronze lenses. I got these as a 15 year anniversary present from work, and they are too narrow for my head. I did try them on and wear them for about 20 minutes, but they are mint condition, and you cant tell them from new. The box, hardcase, and bag that came with them are all included. $120 shipped. SOLD
IMG_1795_zpsc3fc5afc.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for offers

Bump for offers

Any offers? Throw them at me!

Only item left is the 3BAYS GSA PUTT analyzer. I know someone wants it!

Dropping the 3BAYS GSA PUTT to $80 shipped!

Dropping the 3BAYS GSA PUTT to $60 shipped!

Mods, please lock this one up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back