68.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
What an awesome putter? Why are you selling it?!

What an awesome putter? Why are you selling it?!
Just didn’t click for me for whatever reason. Very nice feel and beautiful but …

*on hold*
Going to give this one another shot.

@Newman21, what about the SeeMore didn't click?

@Newman21, what about the SeeMore didn't click?
To be brutally honest (with myself), I don't give equipment enough time to learn or to get a sense of confidence. I am too eager (and dumb) to find the magic wand when it could be right there all along. If there were golf club addiction sessions, I would attend. No joke.
There is zero wrong with the mTri. I would have liked the grip to be a bit thicker, but that is something I can inexpensively do. I have to give her time; work with her; use the RST to help me.
Hope this makes sense.

To be brutally honest (with myself), I don't give equipment enough time to learn or to get a sense of confidence. I am too eager (and dumb) to find the magic wand when it could be right there all along. If there were golf club addiction sessions, I would attend. No joke.
There is zero wrong with the mTri. I would have liked the grip to be a bit thicker, but that is something I can inexpensively do. I have to give her time; work with her; use the RST to help me.
Hope this makes sense.

@Newman21, this makes perfect sense. I will tell you once I started using a SeeMore putter, I had to fix a few things in my stance and stroke to let the putter do what it wanted to do. What I didn't realize was, I had so many bandaids in my putting stance and stroke to make my other putters work that I was a bit dysfunctional. I spent about 10 minutes just setting up to the ball and never taking a putt to learn how the RST wanted me to set-up. I looked in the mirror and noticed I was back to everything a lot more close to center. Good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back