FS: Seemore z3c and Callaway X2Hot Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

sternalot

Reaction score
Handicap
First time selling here, but have plenty of experience selling on GolfWRX and eBay. All prices are shipped and PayPaled to the east coast. Add $10 if you are west of the Mississippi. I am not accepting any trades right now as all of this is going to pay for the kidney I think I purchased last week at my clubfitter. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Hybrids are X2Hot PROS

Seemore z3c Tour Limited Platinum Counterbalanced Putter - 37" - SuperStroke Plus 2.0 XL Grip
Includes Tour Limited Putter Cover
Includes SuperStroke Counter Core 50g Weight and Tool
Putter was used for 2014 season. It remains in really great shape with very little wear. Milling lines still visible. The putter grip is brand new and never seen the course. Hard to get rid of this one, but it is time to find a better home. Only includes the 14.3g copper weights currently on the putter.
$275
SScXSta.jpg

NsFNocN.jpg

3YQ9qBj.jpg

3IRhr4v.jpg

EbJTuSK.jpg

FRwdd2W.jpg

SAhLeyv.jpg

Callaway X2Hot Pro 20* Hybrid (3H) - Aldila Tour Green Shaft - Regular Flex - Std. L/L/L - Std. Grip
This was used for about 5 rounds this past month. The ferule is separating from the head slightly. This should be pretty easily fix with a heat gun. Otherwise, club is in great shape. Not used nearly as much as the 4H listed next. Includes head cover.
$70
oMHrur6.jpg

ExVByW1.jpg

XPWMOIy.jpg

Callaway X2Hot Pro 23* Hybrid (4H) - Aldila Tour Green Shaft - Regular Flex - Std. L/L/L - Std. Grip
This was also used for about the same amount of time as the 3H. There is a slight nick on the crown of the club and some scratching on the sole of the club as you would expect from use. It should show in pictures. Includes head cover.
$65
PxSnJsb.jpg

fvb8yJ8.jpg

EIBMUDt.jpg

Last edited:
Bump with price drops

Final price drops before the bay.

Can make a good deal on both hybrids if anyone interested.

Rainy morning bump before eBay this afternoon

Off to the bay. Please lock. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back