FS: SF1 TP Driver, VR hybrid (21/24), Kusala Black, Scotty Cameron

Super Tuna

You can't scale this!
Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings all!

Still need to clear out the closet for the rest of the impending baby stuff. All items include shipping in the US/Canada. Let me know if you need more pictures or have any questions.

1: Taylormade Superfast 1.0 TP, 10.5 with Matrix HD6 shaft in stiff flex for a right hander. The shaft has been tipped 0.5" so it plays true to flex (standard TP's are weak to flex) - $130
P1030128.jpg

P1030130.jpg

2: Miyazaki Kusala Black 72 stiff flex shaft (3566 profile) with a Taylormade R11 tip on it. - $140
IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6732.jpg

3: Nike VR hybrids. 21 and 24 loft for right handers with Matrix Altus shafts in stiff flex with red VDR grips. Comes with Nike head covers - $180 for the pair
IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6721.jpg

4: Scotty Camerson Studio Select Newport 2 with a Matrix Prototype U11-P02 putter shaft and a white Grip Master calbretta leather grip. This shaft was suppose to go to Ryan Moore. I like to think I saved it :)act-up:). 34" total length for right handers. It's seen a couple hits on the carpet but it's never been on the course. - $500
P1030125.jpg

P1030123.jpg

P1030121.jpg

P1030122.jpg

P1030120.jpg

Last edited:
Argh....

After losing out on JConn's putter I was looking for another one, but $550 is way too much for me.

pm sent

As soon as my dad wins the Powerball with the numbers I gave him I will be calling you. Amazing looking putter.

Argh....

After losing out on JConn's putter I was looking for another one, but $550 is way too much for me.

I totally understand that it's pricey. But keep in mind it's a tour van head, prototype shaft with a really expensive grip on it. I can go a bit less but someone will likely snap it up around that level.

As soon as my dad wins the Powerball with the numbers I gave him I will be calling you. Amazing looking putter.

Hah, no worries heh.

Sending a reply in just a moment good sir.

Is it really a tour head on that putter?
Isn't ther "for tour only" or similar on bottom of putter

Is it really a tour head on that putter?
Isn't ther "for tour only" or similar on bottom of putter

It isn't a circle T no. It was yanked from a tour van though by the Matrix rep. A proper Cameron tour issue only? No. Good enough to meet specs and be handed out as a demo? That's what I was told.

Man I would love to have that putter. That is beautiful. What material is the shaft?

Man I would love to have that putter. That is beautiful. What material is the shaft?

Graphite shaft. In terms of what type of graphite? I couldn't tell you. The Matrix rep wouldn't go into detail.

did u not like the hybrids? i have been looking for a reason to kick out my 3h 4h, A7s :)

Another beautiful putter for sale, and you won't see another like that. Those hybrids are a good deal too, they should be gone by now!

Back