FS: Shafts, golf balls and distance measuring devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregDan

#DreamTeam
Reaction score
Handicap
So looking to thin out the hoard a bit to get some stuff I really wanna get for the upcoming season. I wont make this too picture heavy but if you would like additional pictures just ask and I will be happy to snap a few extra.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

Not looking for trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

First, is a Graphite Design Tour-AD 85x hybrid shaft that was professionally pulled one time. Uninstalled it is 39" and will play to standard length in any hybrid. SOLD!

Next is a Miyzaki B.Asha 5x driver shaft with a grey Lamkin 3GEN grip installed. It has a new Callaway tip installed and uninstalled it is 43 3/4" with the tip. In great condition and asking $75.

Another shaft that is in great condition but doesn't fit what I am looking for. A Motore Speeder VC 6.2 X-flex Tour Spex. Has orginal Callaway crossline grip installed and sits at 43 3/4" uninstalled. Asking $90 OBO.

Last shaft I have up for sale is a Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K 70x5ct. Sits at 43 1/4" unistalled and has a black Lamkin UTx grip installed. Asking $80 OBO.

Here is a Razr Fit Xtreme head in 9.5*. Played for about a season but is in great condition. Will come with a head cover but no wrench. SOLD!

Next up is a Bushnell Neo XS watch black with green highlights, only used for a handful of rounds last year. I dont have the original box anymore but it does come with the watch and charger. You can find how the watch works online from the Bushnell site. GONE!

Last is the old faithful, but I think its time to upgrade a bit. Its a Bushnell z6 laser rangefinder. It does show a little bit of wear but it works perfectly. Will come with the carrying case and the battery was just changed recently but will include a back up battery. SOLD!

And then there is the hoard of golf balls.
I have 5 dozen of the Callaway SR3 golf balls.

Looking for $35/dozen for the SR3s. If you want to do multiple dozens I will give a discount on the price.

Last edited:
Early morning bump!

Everything is still available. Make me an offer.

Is the rangefinder with or without jolt and is that $40 per dozen or for all 5 dozen SR3.

Is the rangefinder with or without jolt and is that $40 per dozen or for all 5 dozen SR3.
the z6 does not have jolt.

It's $40 for one dozen or if you buy multiples I will give you a discount.

evening bump...

PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Another selfless Friday bump. ☺

Bump for price reductions! Let's get these sold and off to new homes!

Super Bowl Sunday bump!

Any reasonable offer will be accepted! Everything is well taken care of and in great condition.

AD-DI is sold! Let's get the rest of these shipped out as well!

Monday morning bump!

Won't find better prices anywhere else. Grab them while they are still available!

Alright here's what we are going to do....

take $10 off all shafts and the rangefinder

And for the golf balls.... Let's say if you buy 2, or more, dozen golf balls take an additional $5 off the price of each dozen.

Greg reach out to Truefx, he may buy that Basha

Morning bump for those that may have missed the specials. hurry up because they won't last long

Birthday bump!

Help me buy my birthday present, a Tour X rangefinder!

one more bump?

***Here we go! 24 hour flash sale that will end at 2/16/16 at 9 AM EST***

Any 1 shaft for $70
Buy any 2 for $130
Buy all 3 and get them for just $180

The Z6 will be only $115!

Get all 5 dozen SR3 for $125!

Last edited:
Driver and Hex blacks are gone!

Let's get the rest of it sold with this great Presidents day sale!

Be sure to get the deal while it lasts!

just a few hours remain for the flash sale!

Buy today and I will have it shipped to you later this afternoon.!

I'll leave this open through the weekend.

Any offers or trade offers are welcome!

Z6 rangefinder has been sold!

Still some available, give yourself the shaft or some better sets of balls!

I'll leave this open until later tonight. Last chance to pick these up.

any last minute buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back