FS: SLDR 3 Wood Oban Revenge and X2 Hot Pro Irons

lmh3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 0.2
SLDR 3 Wood with Oban Revenge Stiff flex, standard length. Was hit a few times during our demo day, minor wear on the sole. Head cover and wrench included. $175 shipped.

j6n3mo.jpg

8zo2gl.jpg

2rr5f0m.jpg

Last edited:
Added FS to title.

Price drop

Man that's an awesome price on those irons. Almost want to pull the trigger for my backup set.

Trying to move these quickly, $350 for the irons $125 for the SLDR

You seem to have a bag full of goodies. Any trade interest for the irons?

Trying to clear some inventory, the wife is getting annoyed by it all.

Trying to clear some inventory, the wife is getting annoyed by it all.

Haha i hear ya. Great price. Pondering hard

Pondering those irons.

I will take the 3 wood for $125. We may be able to meet up to save you shipping as well. PM me.

Also if I get my hands on the irons I may end up buying them as well if I like the feel.

Sounds like it's probably not of interest to you, but worth a shot - I have X2Hot 3 and 5 woods in great shape with the Tour Blue stiff shafts that I'd love to trade for the irons. If that's not of interest to you, feel free to ignore. I want some more forgiving irons and would love to jump on this, but I won't have the cash to blow on them until I unload something.

is sldr still for sale or sold?

Sounds like it's probably not of interest to you, but worth a shot - I have X2Hot 3 and 5 woods in great shape with the Tour Blue stiff shafts that I'd love to trade for the irons. If that's not of interest to you, feel free to ignore. I want some more forgiving irons and would love to jump on this, but I won't have the cash to blow on them until I unload something.

Thanks for the offer, but trying to get rid of extras, the wife is on the warpath about the extra "clutter."

Back