FS - SLDR 430 TP NEW, Cobra, Tour Edge, Shafts

sncgolf03

Reaction score
Handicap
Prices include shipping and tracking USPS Priority! Shoot me some offers and we can work out a deal. Not really that interested in trades.

I have basically new Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* TP with an upgraded Matrix 7M3 X flex shaft and new Golf Pride Tour Velvet Corded grip with 4 wraps of tape. I literally just took the plastic wrap and hit 10 times so there is ZERO signs of wear. I have the brand new headcover as well. I got the club straight from Taylormade last week. Standard TM driver length. I can sell the head only or shaft only or together. Costs $499 retail in stores and online stores.
Together $ 430 obo
Head only $279 obo
Shaft only $140 (retail $320 without tip) obo

I have a BRAND NEW R1 TP RIP Phenom 60 Stiff shaft that plays 45" in a R1 or SLDR head. Awesome performing shaft. Has the R1 2* TP Tip on it in NEW condition (came in a R1 V2 head)
TP RIP PHENOM - $65 obo

Next up my current gamer-
PING G20 9.5* with matching headcover - in great shape. The easiest, most forgiving driver I have ever hit. Recently tried it up against the NIKE Covert Tour 2.0 with Speeder shaft and SLDR and it outperformed both. Nice penetrating flight and feels awesome. Has the PING Tour X flex shaft in it. Topline is perfect, crown perfect minus a single surface scrape (see pics), face has very little wear, and bottom also has little wear. Ferrule has a tiny bit of separation that has no effect on club, just want full disclosure. Has a patriot golf pride grip in great shape.
$ 140 shipped obo

Selling the ultimate HOLY GRAIL 3 wood. The legendary Tour Edge CB2 with the Graphite Design X Quad Extra stiff shaft in it. Standard length and in overall solid shape. Some crown wear as you can see from the pictures and just brush marks on the bottom. Face is in good shape. Comes with matching head cover.

$80 Shipped OBO

Last up is a sweet COBRA Trusty Rusty Black finish 51* wedge. Awesome performance and versatile with the sole grind. Great and feel and great spin. Only played a few rounds with it and ZERO range time so grooves are like new, and NO dings. Just a touch finish wear and rust coming in. Grip and shaft (Black DG S200) are basically new. I also have the 55* and 61* which I love but i'm going to add a hybrid or 3 iron so getting rid of a wedge.

$45 shipped OBO

Last edited:
Back