FS: Taylormade Burner and Nike VRS Drivers

Ndfan301

Reaction score
Handicap
A friend of mine wanted to see if we could sell his previous driver, and I thought that I would try to sell mine as well on here. All prices will include shipping to the lower 48.

First up: Taylormade Burner HT 9.5*

It has stock grip (close to needing replaced) with the stock ReAx Superfast 50g stiff shaft. Plays to factory length which IIRC is 46". There is some color fill on the bottom of the club which has started to wear, and they are a few chips where the crown meets the face. That is the only other marks besides normal wear and tear on the club. The head cover had an accidental car product spill on it while in the trunk one day, and it is no longer the prettiest, however it does the job it's intended to do and you can see the damage in the pics.

Looking for $50 or open to trades. Looking for grips mostly but open to others.

Spoiler

Here is the chipping where crown meets the face

Here is the head cover damage

Up next is a Nike VRS Str8-Fit 9.5*. Factory Fubuki x4ng 51g stiff shaft. Factory Golf Pride Nike grip installed which upon my handling of this club would need to be replaced rather quickly, but that could just be me. Plays to factory length. One blemish on this club is a small nick on the bottom, which can be seen in the pictures. The picture of the face makes the marks look worse than they really are. They are from just normal play, and doesn't affect playability. Comes with head cover and adjustment tool.

My buddy is looking for $70. At this time he is not looking for any trades, however I will bring any offers to him.

Spoiler

Start of the week bump

bumpity bump bump

Back