FS: Taylormade Daytona 1 Ghost 35", Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
I really need to sell this ASAP, it needs a new home.
Hey guys and gals im selling my like new TM Daytona 1 Ghost 35" with Oversized Iomic Putter Grip. This putter is mint and still looks like new. It has only seen 4 rounds. The Lime Green Large Iomic is also like new as it was just installed right before christmas. The AGSI + insert is in perfect condition as well. It could pass as new/only hit on carpet but im honest. These are 129.99 new and im asking $90, now $70 Shipped to your door in the USA. I ship USPS priority mail which is 2-3 days guaranteed. I will let the pictures speak! All PM's go straight to my phone for fast responces. Factory Headcover also like new included. Thanks everybody
For some reason its saying my pics are to large and they wont resize like they usually do but if you want better pics i can email them right to you. I have some already taken. Thanks
I have 100% feedback on ebay as well, markc9930 is my ebay ID, i sold many things on another forum with 100% feedback before coming over to THP
View attachment 2122

Last edited:
If you want to make a offer just PM me but please no low balls, this is like new with a upgraded grip that isnt cheap. Thanks all

yes can you pm me your email, for some reason it wont let me upload them

yes can you pm me your email, for some reason it wont let me upload them

If you use Photobucket, putting pictures in your posts is a breeze. There's a tutorial of it in the Tech section.

These are the pics that were emailed to me. Good luck with sale!

cec183b5.jpg

b598054c.jpg

Thanks Thainer, it wouldnt work for me lol

just FYI the pic of the face with the mizuno headcover is not the headcover that has been used on the putter lol, its just a extra i have for my irons

Seriously, use Photobucket. It works. Back the thread topic.

yes seriously, it has always worked before and im not gonna open a photobucket account since the pics are already on here. chill out

yes seriously, it has always worked before and im not gonna open a photobucket account since the pics are already on here. chill out

Yeah, and he used photobucket to do it. Chill out yourself buddy. I was just trying to help, and you kept saying how it wasn't working.

Yeah, and he used photobucket to do it. Chill out yourself buddy. I was just trying to help, and you kept saying how it wasn't working.

lol im chilled out, he had already loaded them on when i got on here this morning, if he hadnt already put them up i would of used PB

Price Drop- $85 Shipped

$80 Shipped, need this gone, i will ship to canada if you pay shipping

Last Price Drop, $70 Shipped in the US

so tempting...

Sold Thanks Chris

Sold, Thanks Chris, Lock It Up Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back