FS: TaylorMade R11 10.5* Stiff Flex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Had it over a week now and just doesnt fit my game. I did put 2 idiot marks on it, I was impatient and wanted to hit it before I tapped it up. I tried to show the 2 scratches best I could. One is on the bottom right were the sole and face meet, its hard to see but it is visible in person. The other is on the ASP plate. Its a small one but also is visible as well. Its nothing major, nothing you wont do with the first few swings but it needed to be pointed out. There is also a little ball mark on the center of the face, I could not get that one to come off but its not really noticeable unless your looking for it.

It comes with head cover, wrench and the little booklet for ASP/FCT settings.

The lowest price I have found was $360 (I think there $400+ tax in stores) so with the 2 scratches and minor use plus the THP discount I am looking to get $330 out of it. Free Shipping.

Paypal only and CONUS. Sorry.

Spoiler
IMG_0766.jpg

Scratches circled
Spoiler
IMG_0764.jpg

Scratch is just under the C on ASP
Spoiler
IMG_0769.jpg

Closer view of ASP
Spoiler
IMG_0770.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0765.jpg

Verification picture that it was new when I first got it. Still in plastic
Spoiler
IMG_0751.jpg

good luck with the sale Bridges

Guys lets keep the marketplace threads clean of banter. Thanks.

If that was a 9* I would be really tempted

My ball flight is too high even at 9.5. I hit one lowered to 8 and it was heaven. G/L selling. I am gonna mention this to my stepdad, he really like the R11 and 10.5/Stiff is his cup of tea.

From R11:

Someone please buy me, Im all boxed up ready to be shipped out and be in your bag so you can hit 320 yard drives with me. I know im not like the others, but I will please you, I promise.

which shaft is in it?

Price reduced to $320 and free 3 day shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridges,

Sorry buddy. Even though this is theoretically a great driver for me (low spin), I have never hit one. Great price but until I hit one and until the THP demo day my bag is locked. Good luck with the sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back