FS: Taylormade R9 460 (RH), Cleveland Mashie M1 (RH), Wilson Staff Fybrid (RH)

Steel President

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright, I'm looking to generate a little spending money for the THP outing so I want to see if I can move a few spare clubs that I have sitting around. I'm looking to move a Taylormade R9 460, a Cleveland Mashie M1 (purchased in January and only played for a few rounds), and a Wilson Staff 4I replacement Fybrid. I'm not really looking to get anything crazy for these clubs - I'd just like them to be used and hopefully get a little money that I can blow in Orlando, haha.

---

So, first up - the Taylormade R9 460. I bought this last March and it just doesn't work for me. However, I know some people absolutely love it. It has the stock Aldila REAX 60 gram X flex shaft and hasn't been used a ton at all - I bought it new. I do have the head cover and adjustable wrench and obviously both would be included. I'm only looking to get $100 plus shipping for this club and all of the accessories.

Spoiler
IMG_0248.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0247.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0246.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0245.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0244.jpg

---

Alright, next up is a Cleveland Mashie M1 (15.5*) that I purchased in January. I really like this club a lot but I've had such nice success with the Adams 3W that this suddenly becomes expendable. It has the stock Miyazaki C Kua 59 shaft and has truly only probably been swung 20 times or so. I'd just like it to have a home where it's used so I'm asking for $50 plus shipping.

Spoiler
IMG_0243.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0242.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0241.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0240.jpg

---

Alright, last but not least - I'm looking to move a Wilson Staff 4 iron replacement Fybrid. I haven't used it since I purchased my Di11's last spring because I simply like the 4 iron in the set. It has seen a bit of use but I've always taken very good care of it. I'm just looking to move it for $25 plus shipping.

Spoiler
IMG_0208.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0207.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0205.jpg

---

Just toss me a PM if you see anything that might interest you! I hope that these prices are reasonable and we could find a home for some of these clubs.

Thanks!

Pretty sweet deals- if either of those hybrids was in the 18-20 degree loft range, I'd jump at that. GLWS

Can you put a hold on the Mashie until I can demo it at the range? Cuz I am dying to replace my 3w....

The fybrid for $25 is on hell of a deal. One of the best hybrids ever IMO

Shaft flex of the Fybrid?

Jesse, consider it held.

Cookie, sorry! Fybrid is R.

Man $25 for the Fybrid! I love my 19.5* Fybrid. But dont know if this one will be of much use since this would be a replacement for the 5 iron in my set at 24* loft...pondering hard.

Bump - forgot to mention that the driver is 10.5* - silly me.

Bumpity bump bump for the Saturday crowd.

Sorry you can un-hold them I just didn't have as tight of a dispersion pattern as I hoped

Tappin!

Flex of the mashie? Thanks

Back