FS: TaylorMade R9 5-PW Graphite Regular Flex Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
I have used these for a few rounds, but soon went back to some older Rac irons since these did not have the right flex for me. They always had headcovers on them when I got done using it (yes im that guy lol) so there is no nicks or dents in the clubs. There some slight wear on the 7 iron and 8 iron but nothing crazy. I would give these a 9 out of 10. Had them for about 6 months now but just could never get comfortable with the regular flex and graphite.
Right hand, Standard Loft/Lie/length

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

Asking $340 and FREE SHIPPING

Lowered to $325..
Lowered to $310
CONUS ONLY

Last edited:
Im feeling Nice today so lowering the price from what I originally put. Now $325

I guess they didn't allow the trade? These should certainly sell pretty quickly. Very nice set of sticks.

I guess they didn't allow the trade? These should certainly sell pretty quickly. Very nice set of sticks.

I have new surprise, going a different way. I contacted them and told them just dont worry about it and that im going to do something else.
Im hoping they sale today.

I'm going to take a guess and say since you seem to like a full bag you are going with Cleveland irons? Sorry if this is cluttering your for sale thread Bridges.

I'm going to take a guess and say since you seem to like a full bag you are going with Cleveland irons? Sorry if this is cluttering your for sale thread Bridges.

Your just drawing more attention it, which is good haha But probably need to keep it about the r9's after this post.

Nope not Cleveland, once you see, you will saw ahh should have known that. lol But have to sell these first before I can buy.

Lowered to $310, and still FREE SHIPPING. Wont find a lower price on these, even on ebay.

Nice set.

Are these still for sale? If so I will take them. Let me know if you will take a personal check or how you want to handle it. Thanks, Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back