For Sale FS - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3W

Dartgod

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My first time listing anything for sale here, so if I have done anything wrong, like too many pictures or priced incorrectly, please let me know.

First up are the RocketBladez irons, in very good condition with the original Rocket Fuel R shafts and original grips (still in surprisingly good condition) Asking $300 shipped to Albatross Club members.

SOLD!

TaylorMade ATV 54* wedge in good condition, Lamkin grip. $25 shipped to Albatross Club members

SOLD!

Cleveland Raw Tour Grind 60/6* wedge in good condition, original grip. $25 shipped to Albatross Club members.

SOLD!

TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3W in good condition. Original Rocket Fuel 70G R shaft and original grip. Some paint is chipped on trailing edge. $50 shipped to Albatross Club members.

SOLD!

Last edited:
So, obviously not much interest in these clubs, but there has been a lot of people viewing this thread. This is the first time I've tried to sell used clubs, so for you Marketplace veterans, am I way out of line in my pricing? I'm always open for negotiating if there is any interest.

But I'd really like to know if I have these priced fairly.

So, obviously not much interest in these clubs, but there has been a lot of people viewing this thread. This is the first time I've tried to sell used clubs, so for you Marketplace veterans, am I way out of line in my pricing? I'm always open for negotiating if there is any interest.

But I'd really like to know if I have these priced fairly.
I just kinda did a random search, and your inline with what I saw. I was actually surprised the blades have held their value.

The RBladez and Speedblades have really held a lot of value. Your irons will sell on ebay for close to what you are asking. From what I've seen you can probably get $250 plus shipping.

I'm guessing THP isn't the best place to move them because most seem to be looking for more recent equipment releases.

The RBladez and Speedblades have really held a lot of value. Your irons will sell on ebay for close to what you are asking. From what I've seen you can probably get $250 plus shipping.

I'm guessing THP isn't the best place to move them because most seem to be looking for more recent equipment releases.

I think this is good advice. I've had more success selling newer stuff here than old, and better luck with older stuff on eBay..

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I did a bit of research before hand and thought I was in line with my pricing. I kind of expected that there wouldn't be much demand for these here, plus it's really not the ideal time to try to sell clubs. I'll probably list them on FB marketplace and see if I get any bites.

Have you posted on any of the facebook groups for selling clubs? They might sell there a lot quicker.

Have you posted on any of the facebook groups for selling clubs? They might sell there a lot quicker.
I indeed did and just sold the irons and wedges for asking price. Pretty good considering that I paid $300 for the irons 5 years ago and sold them for the same price.

The Stage2 3W is still available, I'm open to offers.

All items have been sold, you can lock this up.

Back