FS: Taylormade Superfast TP Driver 9.5* Stiff

MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
Driver is in great condition. Cut down to 44.5" with Tacki-Mac Itomic white grip.

$140 Shipped $125 Shipped

superfast1.jpg

superfast2.jpg

superfast3.jpg

superfast4.jpg

superfast5.jpg

Last edited:
$125 Shipped for the people of THP!

That's a steal man. I'm going to check with a buddy of mine, at the range today, and see if he may want to take a stab at it.

That's a steal man. I'm going to check with a buddy of mine, at the range today, and see if he may want to take a stab at it.

Thanks man. I agree it's a steal! Haha. I had trouble bringing myself to sell it but I'm hitting the R11 well and not rich enough to "collect" drivers.

What shaft? My eyes are getting old and I haven't went to cheaters yet.

It's the matrix HD6 in stiff flex. The stock shaft for the Superfast TP.

Was the shaft cut down from standard? Should play in between stiff and xstiff, if so, right?

Was the shaft cut down from standard? Should play in between stiff and xstiff, if so, right?

Not if it was butt cut.

It was cut down from the standard 46" to 44.5" from the butt end and regripped. Honestly, I think it feels a little more stiff now. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing for you but it takes a little getting use to for me. I do think it helped me make contact on the face better, but not sure I like the feel.

It would stiffen it up a bit, but not as much as if you would've had it trimmed from the tip. Sorry, I don't mean to tread on your listing. I'll "butt" out.

This is one hell of a deal here folks.

It would stiffen it up a bit, but not as much as if you would've had it trimmed from the tip. Sorry, I don't mean to tread on your listing. I'll "butt" out.

This is one hell of a deal here folks.

I don't mind at all L! Actually I appreciate the input!

I have had trouble letting this driver go, but I know I'll be playing the R11 so it will simply be a collector's item which I can't afford when I've got my eyes on the Mashie or Rescue 11.

Someone please buy this to keep me from going to the bay!!!

I was hoping I would get this sold before going out of town, but I'm just going to have to go the trade-in route. Please lock this up mods.

Check your PM's!!!

Another sent! I been gone all day!

Hi, do you still have this? If so, please send me a PM.

Back