FS: True Temper TX Flighted Steel Shafts 5-PW S Flex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
Hey there THP. I'm looking to send these TX Flighted steel shafts to a new home. Stiff flex, 5-PW, .370 tip.

$50 Shipped CONUS OBO.

_DSC0384.jpg

_DSC0385.jpg

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Bump for the AM crowd.

105 grams.

Are these .355 or .370 tip? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

They are .370 tip.

Bump...also open to offers.

What Miyazaki shaft are you looking for?

What Miyazaki shaft are you looking for?

What do you have...:alien: Seriously I love to tinker. All I know is that it needs to be S flex, and I'd prefer it not to be a C Kua.

I have a c.kua and a kusala black... I'd be willing to trade the c.kua but would prefer to sell the kusala.

I have a c.kua and a kusala black... I'd be willing to trade the c.kua but would prefer to sell the kusala.

Hmmm. Let me think about that.

I'd be very willing to take offers. $70 shipped OBO.

Anyone wanna give me an offer for these?

pm sent

PM replied. Mods, could you possibly change the title of this thread to FS instead of FT? Thanks.

Oh and price drop.

Bump and price drop. Great deal for great shafts.

Black Friday Price Drop: $40.

Hey JN, how would you characterize these launch-wise? I'm looking for something lighter and a bit higher-launching than my S300s, but I don't want them to launch too high like my old KBS 90s did.

Hey JN, how would you characterize these launch-wise? I'm looking for something lighter and a bit higher-launching than my S300s, but I don't want them to launch too high like my old KBS 90s did.

They are flighted, so the shafts are designed to launch higher in the long irons and mid in the short irons.

Whyyyyyyy can't you play R-flex? =[

Wanted to bump these and say that these are still available...great shafts at a great price!

Are you interested in any trades or just for sale?

Are you interested in any trades or just for sale?

Realistically I'd rather get some money for them. Trying to off them to contribute to the Outing fund.

Realistically I'd rather get some money for them. Trying to off them to contribute to the Outing fund.

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back