FS: VR Pro Hybrid (18*) - VR Forged Wedge (58*) - CG14 Wedge (*52)

mhuelsman131

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm trying to move some clubs out of my garage so here is what I have for sale today!

Nike VR Pro Hybrid - $125
#2 - 18*
PX 6.5 Shaft
+3/4in
ND Multi-Compound Midsize (Blue)

Nike VR Forged Lob Wedge - $65
DGS400 Shaft
Non-Conforming Grooves
NDMC Midsize (Red)

Cleveland CG14 Gap Wedge - $40
52.10 (2 Dot)
Cleveland "Wedge Flex" Shaft
Non-Conforming Grooves
NDMC Midsize (Red)
Standard Length

Buy them all for $225 shipped!

I bought the VR hybrid and wedge this year when trying to reorganize my bag earlier in the year. Used both for about 5 rounds (the LW more than the hybrid). I bought the cleveland wedge last year and used it all of last season, shows some signs of wear.

IMG_9737.jpg

IMG_9738.jpg

IMG_9730.jpg

IMG_9732.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9736.jpg

sorry for the large and blurry pics!

Last edited:
bump for the night crowd! Dont be afraid to offer, I'm reasonable and need to pay off my new sweet shoes!

bump! Prices reduced! Shipping included! PM me if you have any questions. I can have these cut back down to standard and re-gripped if you'd like!

Crap i want that hybrid bad, but I can't spend any money!

Crap i want that hybrid bad, but I can't spend any money!

its a great club! I just found that the old SQ hybrids work better for me. Its pretty close to mint as I only used it for a couple round and always had the headcover on. Let me know if you reconsider!

its a great club! I just found that the old SQ hybrids work better for me. Its pretty close to mint as I only used it for a couple round and always had the headcover on. Let me know if you reconsider!

It's tempting me!

Bump for a new week. These will probably go to ebay if they arent sold this week...

bump for the last time! These are going to ebay tonight if nobody here wants them! Lets make a deal.

PM for you

Back