FSX Net Play - Foresight

I do have enough room for a driver but I doubt only going up to 3 wood will affect you a whole lot. I know how long you are and I’m also happy to play from tees that won’t impact anything. Fun either way

I think I can squeeze driver in, but yeah it's a tight fit with the support beam there. Also just the nerve wracking experience of hitting indoors.

I have to modify my hitting cage a little. But I think 3 wood off the tee would be fine for most things.

Agreed completely. I don’t have Bluetooth available to me but I use the usb too over the other options.

Thanks for the heads up. Is it a standard USB cable (type A or something random) or is it proprietary? I wonder if it's in the box?

Thanks for the heads up. Is it a standard USB cable (type A or something random) or is it proprietary? I wonder if it's in the box?
I’m not sure - GC2 or Quad? Quad is usb-c to usb I think but I’m not sure about the 2.

I’m not sure - GC2 or Quad? Quad is usb-c to usb I think but I’m not sure about the 2.
Not all of us are lawyers.... /s

I have a 2 and I think it's a type A. I should have a few of those laying around.

Not all of us are lawyers.... /s

I have a 2 and I think it's a type A. I should have a few of those laying around.
Is it bad that I’m pumped? Add in a little voice chat and we have a party.

Is it bad that I’m pumped? Add in a little voice chat and we have a party.

I'm pumped. Need to find a mic or test the one I have on the laptop.

I'm pumped. Need to find a mic or test the one I have on the laptop.
We used a free app on the phone. It was basically just a group phone call. Worked well enough and next time I’ll use my soundchuck to amplify it.

We used a free app on the phone. It was basically just a group phone call. Worked well enough and next time I’ll use my soundchuck to amplify it.
Sound chuck sounds great. Will bust out the one I still have in a box.

Well here's to hoping that they respond tomorrow and I'm able to get these activation codes working quickly.

Yes, GC2 or better. They all work
You guys are making me seriously want to purchase a gc2...but oh the wife would kill me!!!

Mine was in the box.

Any recommendations for courses?

You guys are making me seriously want to purchase a gc2...but oh the wife would kill me!!!
Any recommendations for courses?
if you are going 2020, only a handful are updated to 3.0. Obviously buy the ones that you love but I went with the ones that host a lot of PGA and LPGA events. I tend to avoid the links courses (I have one or two) because they don’t really translate on a simulator in my opinion. Too flat and nothing to really look at. I’ll send the list of courses I have when I can boot up the computer tomorrow.

And I’ll try to find the webpage for the courses that are updated.

Wow and here I didn't think I could be more jealous of those with launch monitors...thanks @Molten :greenalien:

Wow and here I didn't think I could be more jealous of those with launch monitors...thanks @Molten :greenalien:

Come join us. Be one of us. One of us.... (eerie voice)

I really need to see what I need to make this work

I used a tax return to get everything
That must have been one heck of a tax return. I'd need years to acquire this stuff haha

That must have been one heck of a tax return. I'd need years to acquire this stuff haha

I would need to do my taxes, and yes, many years most likely.

Let's basically say that the government gets a really good 0% interest loan from me each year. And while I could change my withholdings, the one year i did i got hit with a penalty so I just suck it up and lose out on interest/investment timing

Back