Fujikura starting instagram wars

kiwichris

Team Smoked Charcuterie
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This came across my feed today, hilarious.
Fujikura calling out LA Golf for design, even ends up getting into the Books vs Bryson

What’s hilarious is unsurprisingly they’re wrong. They’re NOT the lowest torque putter shaft on the market. Not even close actually.

The technology jab at LA Golf was harsh, doesn't everyone use technology to design and differentiate???

The technology jab at LA Golf was harsh, doesn't everyone use technology to design and differentiate???

Generally speaking and without seeing the latest model, the LA Golf putter shaft is actually nearly the same as the Matrix model that was previously designed by a friend of mine by the name of Tom DeShiell. Tom was previously at TaylorMade Golf before heading to Matrix. When Matrix closed their doors due to a myriad of issues, LA Golf picked up a lot of the pieces. Tom had left previously and they didnt have a shaft designer. They hired a brilliant one in John Oldenburg who was previously at Aldila. He left on his own accord and is now at Ping.

While I am assuming that position has been filled at LA Golf, I honestly don't know as I haven't checked on who is designing their products as of late. They are definitely going through some growing pains.

I hope this keeps going, only 30something comments.

Who else should get involved, maybe TT needs to throw something in the ring or KBS and the one step? :ROFLMAO:

And fwiw, the Fuji putter shafts are 1.3-1.6* of torque, the new Kinetixx is 0.2*

And fwiw, the Fuji putter shafts are 1.3-1.6* of torque, the new Kinetixx is 0.2*
I believe you have just found the next trigger for this thread, will you use it I wonder?

THPGolf literally just responded to that thread on instagram about that.

How is this measured? I know there is no standard...

What’s hilarious is unsurprisingly they’re wrong. They’re NOT the lowest torque putter shaft on the market. Not even close actually.

Kinetixx saying hold me beer..

I will admit being a huge Fuji fan and I have never been disappointed with any of their products that are not "made for" products.

We do not get involved with nonsense. Only care about people getting correct information.
Nonsense maybe but it does provide a nice bit of levity to the day

THPGolf literally just responded to that thread on instagram about that.
Boom. All about the FACTS.

Do we know how each one would handle a shaft being snapped in the middle?

Does that matter, the technology should be the argument and composite design is clever tech.
Fuji said lowest torque graphite shaft on the market or something like that.

Does that matter, the technology should be the argument and composite design is clever tech.
Imo, yes it matters. But, I also think it’s an asinine move by Fuji here so….

Oh, and by the way, Stability is lower torque. ;)

Back