Fujikura starting instagram wars

Fuji said lowest torque graphite shaft on the market or something like that.

I feel like they should know that and maybe they meant something like "one of the" type deals. Regardless of what they meant to say. You can only go off what was said. Which is silly being that it is incorrect..

Must remember to keep checking back in to see where it has gone

Love it, THP dropping truth bombs for total silence, I think that's THP 1, Fuji 0

Semantics. What shaft has the lowest torque?
Posted it in here earlier, new Kinetixx putter shaft is 0.2* torque.

🤷🏽‍♂️ Haha oh well. Is torque legitimately noticed in the putting stroke by many?

🤷🏽‍♂️ Haha oh well. Is torque legitimately noticed in the putting stroke by many?
Having reviewed almost every putter shaft out there, I think you’d notice more than you’d expect to. It’s a stability thing in the putting stroke.

How can you compare torque when there is no standard measure for it? Degrees of twist doesn't mean anything unless you know the load imposed on the shaft.

Generally speaking and without seeing the latest model, the LA Golf putter shaft is actually nearly the same as the Matrix model that was previously designed by a friend of mine by the name of Tom DeShiell. Tom was previously at TaylorMade Golf before heading to Matrix. When Matrix closed their doors due to a myriad of issues, LA Golf picked up a lot of the pieces. Tom had left previously and they didnt have a shaft designer. They hired a brilliant one in John Oldenburg who was previously at Aldila. He left on his own accord and is now at Ping.

While I am assuming that position has been filled at LA Golf, I honestly don't know as I haven't checked on who is designing their products as of late. They are definitely going through some growing pains.
I spoke (emailed) with John many times over about 2 years when the NV and a few others were very very popular, always had a minute to send me a reply, answer a question, suggest a change/mod, even sent me NVS shaft when they were still new - it was not in production yet - never asked for anything in return beyond honest feedback. Hope he is doing well - thanks for posting that.

Well I missed the IG post and looks like it has been taken down.

Shaft wars ………

Instead of light sabres …… shafts

Torque is low in this one …..

Like leads to lust

Lust leads to love

Love leads to let’s buy it …………

A new hope ……………………….:ROFLMAO:

Back