Fujikura Ventus Shafts

H8tobogie

MC Team Hackers 2020
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone had any experience with one of these shafts?

The TXG guys did a video on one paired with the new Mizuno ST 190 head while at the PGA Show. From what I gathered it was a lively, but stable shaft made with 70T carbon. They likened the design to the TPT shafts in that the 70T carbon is intended to provide even greater head stability on off-center hits (not allow the head to deflect as much) thereby enhancing the clubs MOI.

I think this shaft was only just released. Not sure many people have access yet.

I'm curious about this shaft as well.

I have one that will be in my passion on Friday. Hoping to get some swings Sunday or early next week as the weather will be somewhat warm

I have one that will be in my passion on Friday. Hoping to get some swings Sunday or early next week as the weather will be somewhat warm

Good deal! This shaft has me really excited. I'm looking at pairing it with the Cobra F9. Hoping you get some good weather!

nice! looking forward to your thoughts. what are you playing your driver right now? what profiles do you typically prefer?

nice! looking forward to your thoughts. what are you playing your driver right now? what profiles do you typically prefer?

It’s going into my g400. I don’t have a preference in profiles and have been fit into different ones over the years. A cb shaft seems to be the profile lately that has been the best option.

I tend to lean towards low launch and spin or mid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s going into my g400. I don’t have a preference in profiles and have been fit into different ones over the years. A cb shaft seems to be the profile lately that has been the best option.

I tend to lean towards low launch and spin or mid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should know this, but is this a CB shaft? Do you have a SW target in mind?

I didnt see counter balance or higher balance point in any of the press releases.

It is a slightly different profile compared to the 757 and atmos ts black. This could be a fun shaft to try.

I didnt see counter balance or higher balance point in any of the press releases.

It is a slightly different profile compared to the 757 and atmos ts black. This could be a fun shaft to try.

I have gamed both of these - the original blue Evo 757 and the TS Blue ad Black and I love their feel. Can't wait to see where this one falls in their lineup.

I should know this, but is this a CB shaft? Do you have a SW target in mind?

From what I read it’s not a CB. I’m not one who measure swing weight or anything like that. Fujikura asked my shaft build specs and tip. I gave them what I was playing currently. If things don’t feel right I’ll have my guy look at it and straightened out.

They look so good. Might have to get one to compare against the atmos ts black and tensei pro white.

This is the other shaft release I really hope we get to hear more on. Quite a bit of tour adaption going on already it seems.

bd5e12f5598964113621404c38977156.jpg

Hello there.

I really want to get one of these in my weight and flex to try after talking to Chandler with TM.

That makes 2 of us, I know by the end of summer I will have one

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Wantwantwantwantwant.

This has to happen, right?

It does, sooner rather than later I would think. Can't wait to hear your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Soon.....

Will @ People's Golf is the MAN.

Hoping by weeks end I have this one in hand to mess with, SO much chatter out there on this one, only right to add some here too!

Hoping by weeks end I have this one in hand to mess with, SO much chatter out there on this one, only right to add some here too!

Hoping that might get plugged into something like this :bomb: quoted from TM Injected Speed lead-up

M6 for me, and Ventus. Based on my like of Atmos and #DustinJohnson #WITB

Hoping that might get plugged into something like this :bomb: quoted from TM Injected Speed lead-up

Maybe a 9* M6? With some hotmelt?

Maybe?

Bring it.

9daf39c3dd4f481bf74fedb2f83e3d25.jpg

1e851bcd5ac6020d85a394ab369b076f.jpg

Back