Fujikura Ventus Shafts

New shaft available only through their Dealers. Available in Blue 6S & X and Black S & X.

New shaft available only through their Dealers. Available in Blue S & X and Black S & X.

I really want one.. They are pretty awesome looking.

Usually by the time I start talking about in this thread it’s been consuming much of my time. Haha. I’ve been wanting it ever since I watched the TXG video. And if they do iron shafts...
Man, now you have me contemplating another Ventus shaft to have in the arsenal for no good reason. Look what kind of influence you are!

Man, now you have me contemplating another Ventus shaft to have in the arsenal for no good reason. Look what kind of influence you are!

It’s because you NEED it.

So, I have orders in now for Ventus Red 6X, 7X, and 9X. For Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood.

Im hoping the profile works out well. I've never played a "Red" shaft before generally played a white/black profile. But Ventus has me super intrigued.

Hope they all get here quickly.

I bought a tour edge exs driver for Fathers Day and the club & shaft was complete fail for me. My brother-in-law broke the shaft on a swing with the club and Tour Edge replaced the shaft with the Ventus non-velecore. I knew nothing of this shaft but in my first range session noticed immediately the piercing ball flight. I cut the shaft down to tour length and on my next round put it in the bag on the back nine. Immediate reward on first swing that lasted. Played it again yesterday and hit 10/14 fairways and roughly 6 were just pured. I've got a new SZ Extreme on the way and if the stock shaft does not work for me, I will be searching for a blue or black.

So, I have orders in now for Ventus Red 6X, 7X, and 9X. For Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood.

Im hoping the profile works out well. I've never played a "Red" shaft before generally played a white/black profile. But Ventus has me super intrigued.

Hope they all get here quickly.

i placed an order 2 days ago on a Red 7X for a 3W as well. 👊

The red is taking over! I think in a black driver nothing else looks better..

The red is taking over! I think in a black driver nothing else looks better..
I mean that's part of the reason I got it. It looks awesome but not obnoxious like the Project X Red and Yellow.

All of my Ventus shafts will arrive tomorrow. Yes, even the backordered Ventus Red 9X. Pretty excited to test these out.

All of my Ventus shafts will arrive tomorrow. Yes, even the backordered Ventus Red 9X. Pretty excited to test these out.

So what setups will you have?

My TSi2 has now shipped. I'll have:

TSi2 10, Ventus Blue 6X, 45.25" D4
TSi2 16.5, Ventus Red 7X, 42.75", D4
NL 21 utility, Ventus Blue 9X, 39.75"

TSi3 9, Ventus Red 6X, 45"
TSi2 13.5, Ventus Red 7X, 42.5"
TSi3 18, Ventus Red 9X, 41.5"
Or NL 18 Utility, Ventus Blue HB 10X, 39.75"

Will need to measure swingweights, I usually play pretty hefty swingweights. Driver at D7 and 3W at D5, but might see how i get around with more stock weight.

I'm still gaming my blue Ventus and I love it. It's my go-to shaft now for driver. Have been pondering the hybrid Ventus for awhile but haven't had the chance to try them yet. @Jman had a good review of them and they are def on the to-try list!

I'm still gaming my blue Ventus and I love it. It's my go-to shaft now for driver. Have been pondering the hybrid Ventus for awhile but haven't had the chance to try them yet. @Jman had a good review of them and they are def on the to-try list!
Best hybrid shaft I’ve ever hit. Better for me than the GOST which I believe to be revolutionary even.

TSi3 9, Ventus Red 6X, 45"
TSi2 13.5, Ventus Red 7X, 42.5"
TSi3 18, Ventus Red 9X, 41.5"
Or NL 18 Utility, Ventus Blue HB 10X, 39.75"

Will need to measure swingweights, I usually play pretty hefty swingweights. Driver at D7 and 3W at D5, but might see how i get around with more stock weight.

hey ooooo, I just got my ventus red today too. hybrid is expected tomorrow. won't have it for the early morning round.

also not in the same boat as you guys with the heads but:

sim 9.75, ventus black 7x tipped 1", 44.75
mizuno st190, ventus red 7x tipped 1", 42.75
cobra utility 20.5, ventus black hybrid 9x, 39

hey ooooo, I just got my ventus red today too. hybrid is expected tomorrow. won't have it for the early morning round.

also not in the same boat as you guys with the heads but:

sim 9.75, ventus black 7x tipped 1", 44.75
mizuno st190, ventus red 7x tipped 1", 42.75
cobra utility 20.5, ventus black hybrid 9x, 39

Here is mine with the tipping;
TSi2 10, Ventus Blue 6X, 45.25" D4, no tipping
TSi2 16.5, Ventus Red 7X, 42.75", D4, tipped prob nearly 2”s. This was a club building mishap on my part. Luckily the shaft is actually still very playable for me.
NL 21 utility, Ventus Blue 9X, 39.75", no tipping

My Red Ventus arrived today.

Immediate thoughts, these feel a bit better to me than the HB Blue. The handle feels much firmer with a tight snap at impact.

Really want to see ballflights outdoors. The few driver swings looked very promising and felt easier to square/turnover. 3 wood seemed to launch lower than the RDX Black so interested to see what it looks like on a range. Overall these feel easy to load and swing hard with.

One note, I will need to hot melt or get a heavier weight for my 3 wood. I had to put some lead tape to get back up to D3. I already have the heaviest Titleist weight (Blue) I would need roughly 4g additional to get to a good SW. To me I would say the 7X has a slight additional counterbalance over the 6X.

Back