snow..
Hmm.. What could this be??

1642111015963.png

New Ventus?

Putter shaft. Following that MMT news :LOL:

Totally kidding

Who knows with Fuji 🤣

New fake Ventus partnership with another club OEM :sneaky:

Addition to the Ventus line I am sure.. would love new irons shafts but probably not coming .

New iron shafts? Or as said earlier Ventus Maximus. Ventus Tri or Quad core!!😳🤪

just released on the site... Ventus TR!

ultra stiff / stiff / stiff

fits between the blue and the black....this sounds like the perfect shaft for me

just released on the site... Ventus TR!

ultra stiff / stiff / stiff

fits between the blue and the black....this sounds like the perfect shaft for me

Stiffer butt sounds like a nice fit for me too. Very curious about this one..

Stiffer butt sounds like a nice fit for me too. Very curious about this one..
I had mixed results with the blue. Black worked really well for me but at times was too low launch/spin. On paper this should be the ideal shaft for me

Really excited to try it out. Waiting to hear back from Brad at club champion to see when they have it to demo

I had mixed results with the blue. Black worked really well for me but at times was too low launch/spin. On paper this should be the ideal shaft for me

Really excited to try it out. Waiting to hear back from Brad at club champion to see when they have it to demo

Same here. When swinging just right, I can crush my 6X Ventus Blue, but when something is just a bit off.....it gets ugly for me.

Ahh....sparkle finish....

:unsure::unsure:

@OldandStiff This Ventus TR and the new Cobra blue finish = SUPER SPARKLEPONY EXPLOSION!!!!

Last edited:
Ahh....sparkle finish....

:unsure::unsure:

@OldandStiff This Ventus TR and the new Cobra blue finish = SUPER SPARKLEPONY EXPLOSION!!!!

If you think I didn't already have that kind of master plan for my pony, you don't even know me. :p

439E162E-597C-47EB-BFDB-81F019C3CBDE.jpeg

Sounds like ill get to hit this tomorrow at CC in a Stealth+ tomorrow when I go pick up my putter !!

Super excited about the Ventus TR and I love the finish!

Stopped at Club Champion today and came home with a new shaft!!!

this definitely fits between the black and the blue. Very very stable shaft and you still get a tiny subtle kick like the blue. I think a lot of people will be transitioning to this shaft

Hit this in a 9* Stealth+

35172B51-FC0C-4F03-A4D5-4E643DC53AAB.jpeg6E92E062-FD82-43E9-9463-C4458F5D1805.png504F1601-9AD4-4B32-8B46-A3ADF1E0B278.jpeg2BBADE9F-D0CE-495F-AECC-EDABCA9B2E72.jpeg

Back