Fujikura Ventus Velocore Hybrid and Utility Shafts?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Anyone else curious to try these when they drop? I think with Velocore they could be pretty killer in that Hybo/utility spot.

Should be a very good shaft in a hybrid. Really like the one I have in driver.

• Staff
Should be a very good shaft in a hybrid. Really like the one I have in driver.
That’s what I’m thinking as well. I know some aren’t big on Fuji, but beyond the Atmos line I’ve always had a ton of success with them, and really enjoyed my time with the Ventus in a driver before one of my kids snapped it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Def interested here. $200 seems like a reasonable price point.

I wish they offered the 90g weight in stiff flex. X might be a bit much for me.

• Staff
Def interested here. $200 seems like a reasonable price point.

I wish they offered the 90g weight in stiff flex. X might be a bit much for me.
Yeah, it’ll definitely make it easier for me to pull the trigger late night internet shopping:ROFLMAO:

That’s what I’m thinking as well. I know some aren’t big on Fuji, it beyond the Tensei line I’ve always had a ton of success with them, and really enjoyed my time with the Ventus in a driver before one of my kids snapped it :ROFLMAO:
I know somebody who has a black and blue 6x looking to move them haha

but yea I cant wait to try these out. Thinking the black in a driving iron can be a lot of fun or the blue in a hybrid

Yeah, it’ll definitely make it easier for me to pull the trigger late night internet shopping:ROFLMAO:
What model are you thinking?

I'm thinking 80g Stiff or X. Probably set it up for my Ping G410 19.

• Staff
I know somebody who has a black and blue 6x looking to move them haha

but yea I cant wait to try these out. Thinking the black in a driving iron can be a lot of fun or the blue in a hybrid
I’m good. I’ve got this really cool 1 of 2 made just for me Small Batch Experience driver shaft.;)

Yeah, the utility could be a lot of fun.

• Staff
I've been trying to research shafts, there's so many its like where to begin.. and not having them accessible i always find myself with a stock shaft, someday a fitting is in order and then ill have a starting point of where i know i need to be with whatever that might be. fit into specific specs then knowing what i need to look at!

I love the red as a fairway wood shaft. The times I've hit the blue it was a head that personally did not seem like a great fit, so it's hard to know whether it's the club head, club shaft or the combo that wasn't blowing up my skirt.

I would absolutely like to try the hybrid shaft. Personally I've always enjoyed Fuji. I was a big fan of Atmos Red and Atmos Blue.

I wish they would release a red in the hybrid; I'm always looking for higher launch. Seems to me that the red would make sense in a hybrid for lots of us for trying to hold greens....

Something 9X might have just showed up....

:unsure:

how long before you think Taylor Made has them for an option in the Sim Hybrid?

how long before you think Taylor Made has them for an option in the Sim Hybrid?
As an upcharge option? Thats a good question, I'm not sure.

I will say, I still think its ******** what TM did with the fake Ventus stock options and the paint being identical, and I say that having a lot of TM in the bag, it was sh***y.

As an upcharge option? Thats a good question, I'm not sure.

I will say, I still think its ******** what TM did with the fake Ventus stock options and the paint being identical, and I say that having a lot of TM in the bag, it was ******.

Yes as an uncharge option.

Any sites or places you guys go for shafts?

Yes as an uncharge option.

Any sites or places you guys go for shafts?
I only buy stuff like this from the people’s club. They are the best in my opinion. Super nice and helpful.

I only buy stuff like this from the people’s club. They are the best in my opinion. Super nice and helpful.
Doesn’t hurt to have a discount code for THPers too.

that I was unaware of..

Here ya go.

Here ya go.

nice!

9X is cured in the SIM Rescue....just in time for a cold front and four days of rain :ROFLMAO:

if I was to order a shaft for my 19* and 22* Sim Hybrid, what would "standard Length" be when "installed in club". I know ™ says 40.75" & 40.25" but is that "installed in the club" like people's asks?

I mean....
IMG-0114.PNG

IMG-0115.PNG

Seven BAD misses were thrown out. First session indoors with this shaft and the SIM 22.0

Back