Fujikura Ventus Velocore Hybrid and Utility Shafts?

All you crazy Hulks out there smashing the ball. Sheesh, I'd throw out my spine trying one of those shafts. I'll happily stick to my R shafts, thank you very much

Sounds like a great lineup.

For sure. The red seem a little out of place but I works really well for the set up I have it in.

All you crazy Hulks out there swinging. Sheesh, I'd through out my spine trying one of those shafts. I'll happily stick to my R shafts, thank you very much

Just trying to channel my inner Bryson.. Speaking of that, I think it is time for a protein shake. LOL

Just trying to channel my inner Bryson.. Speaking of that, I think it is time for a protein shake. LOL

Going with a 5.5 degree driver next year as well? :ROFLMAO:

Going with a 5.5 degree driver next year as well? :ROFLMAO:

That I cant do. I am bit of a low launch guy. Hence no black Ventus for me. I need a bit more launch or it is worm burner city..

For sure. The red seem a little out of place but I works really well for the set up I have it in.

I will add I am thinking about getting if. A red 8x for the mini and cut the 9 down to put is a 7 wood.

I will add I am thinking about getting if. A red 8x for the mini and cut the 9 down to put is a 7 wood.
No Red 8X. It's very sad.

Swung more in the garage. Wow this feels very different than my irons. Their feels like their is less weight under my hands and a lot near the midsection and tip. It swingweights less than my hybrid and the total weight is less than my hybrid but feels heavier. It's weird.

It really makes me have a smoother longer swing. I need to see ballflights.

Which did you throw in the UT? I’m torn. Part of me says okay it safe and go Blue in 8S or 8X. Thinking since the shaft is shorter, an 8S should be plenty stiff.
Other part of me says go 9X and swing to my hearts content.

Which did you throw in the UT? I’m torn. Part of me says okay it safe and go Blue in 8S or 8X. Thinking since the shaft is shorter, an 8S should be plenty stiff.
Other part of me says go 9X and swing to my hearts content.
I have the 10X in an 18* Utility. I'm about a 150-155 BS guy with prior 2i Utilities

I have the 10X in an 18* Utility. I'm about a 150-155 BS guy with prior 2i Utilities
I actually might consider a 10 for weight alone, but I need to hit the XForged UT again first.

I actually might consider a 10 for weight alone, but I need to hit the XForged UT again first.
Definitely feels heavy. Not a lot of weight in the hands and alot in the mid and tip is how it feels to me.

can we place bets on which shaft you'll choose???

can we place bets on which shaft you'll choose???
I just checked the options. Looks like the Blue 9S is going to be the ticket.

I just checked the options. Looks like the Blue 9S is going to be the ticket.

Didn't think they had a 9S hybrid option.......or are you referring to a fw shaft?

Didn't think they had a 9S hybrid option.......or are you referring to a fw shaft?
Nope. It’s the HB shaft. Available in hybrids or UT irons.
A6783AF3-62B6-4024-A5BC-82F87D5D7DE4.jpg

Yeah, I'm tracking 8S as heaviest stiff flex.

first round in with the ventus black HB 9tx. this thing is so stable. it fits my swing well. hit some great shots both off deck and off the tee. purposely tried to tee off more with the 3utility to get more shots in. The 90g weight isn't so bad. i think with the stiff profile, the 10tx would be a little too demanding.

first round in with the ventus black HB 9tx. this thing is so stable. it fits my swing well. hit some great shots both off deck and off the tee. purposely tried to tee off more with the 3utility to get more shots in. The 90g weight isn't so bad. i think with the stiff profile, the 10tx would be a little too demanding.
Yuuuuuuuuuup. I’m not the biggest Fuji fan for a few reasons, but these hybrid and utility shafts are the real effin deal. My SIM Max Rescue with 9X Blue is a cheater stick.

I have the Ventus Velocore Blue 7S in my U500 2-iron .... it's a straight up launcher! Love this thing off the tee on short par 4's. Great distance & so stable. It's really got me thinking of finding the same shaft for my driver. It's made my 2-iron one of my favorite clubs in the bag. (y)

Back