I’d have to say Mizuno at this point though I’ve never used their golf ball.
1. Mizuno (love the irons never seen the woods)
2. Srixon (a lot of unknowns for me here but curious about the brand)
2b. Callaway I can’t find much wrong with them from top to bottom
4 Titleist Only concern here is how much I dislike the hybrids
5 Wilson staff Just utterly confused and the lack of woods really shows in market share

(if I didn’t have to use their ball) I’d have Mizuno 1a and Cobra 1b with Ping 2c {I’m just mad at them at the moment } I would insert Tour Edge just behind Ping (curiousity)

We give away full bags of equipment a lot on THP through our Experiences.
If you could rock all 14 from any club company, based on only their current equipment, who is it going to be?

Titleist all day. But I'm a Titleist homer.

It would be a close race between Mizuno and Cobra right now. I would need to swing the new Cobra Driver to see if that helps sway the decision.
Right on their heels though would be Srixon

Mizuno. They finally have top quality top to bottom of the bag. Nice bags too!

Honestly, i would play any of them. Desire wise....Mizuno 1st and Callaway a close second....and it is very very close between the two.

I am a Callaway homer at this point. I love their R&D and tech. A.I. just is an example of that. I think following along the Grandaddy thread really shows the amount of R&D going into Cally products. Everything in the bag is a Callaway except my See More.

Definitely intriguing moves by Cobra on their new driver. Investigated them a bit more last year for one of the Morgan Cup contests. They are probably my second fave and Puma is my apparel choice.

Tough call. I want to say Cobra as I have liked so many irons and wedges over the years, but I can't hit their drivers to save my life. Maybe a new driver from them could change that, but otherwise I would go with Titleist. They seem to be the one OEM that I can find truly consistent results with year after year.

Having hit nothing in the just released lineups from any OEM yet (winter in Montana and all), I'd go Callaway. Even if something in their lineup isn't my absolute favorite, I'd still be very confident that everything from top to bottom would be great and work for me.

Wow, what a tough question. I’m basing this only on what is currently out top to bottom. Pretty hard to not pick Titleist for me, I almost have a full bag as it is. Callaway is also super high on my list. The Rogue driver is super high on my list. I am really looking forward to seeing what drivers Titleist releases this year. So with that being said if it can only be one I’m going with Titleist

Cobra Currently, always had a soft spot for their woods and that 3D putter looks SWEET!

With the technology found in clubs today it would be hard to make a bad decision. However there are choices that would be better than others for sure. Over recent years I have played Ping then moved to Callaway, and then back to Ping and today PXG. But the one company that peaks my interest now is Mizuno. I have never hit one but the appeal to my eye and reviews as way good.

hard to say. I'd take any of the following: Titleist, Callaway, Mizuno

Mizuno is my current #1

But I also really want to try OL irons, so Cobra is a very close 2nd

This is such a tough call actually. I think right now I would go with Cobra. 2 reasons for this are I'm already playing Mizuno irons and wedges so I think I would want to try something different. Second reason is if given a set of clubs I would really want to try OL.
Second choice would be Mizuno because I love my MP 20 mmc irons.
A third choice would be Callaway. I've really enjoyed several of their drivers but the one time I tried their irons I went from shooting low 80s to struggling to stay below 100. I know now they were probably just a horrible fit. I would like to give them another chance with a better fit iron.

I could play anyone's irons, so my rankings would come down primarily to putter offerings with some consideration for current driver options.

I'd rank them:

1a. Titleist
1b. Callaway
3. Taylormade
4. Mizuno
5. Cobra

Cobra would move up to the top if they had a broad offering of putters like Odyssey/Toulon or Cameron.

My number one spot with current released equipment is Callaway followed very closely by Mizuno. I have yet to really give Mizuno a go and really need to as they have beautiful clubs.

Cobra, no doubt in my mind.

I don't want to answer this question because I don't want it to be used against me later.

I will play 14 clubs from any company who makes 14 clubs and gives them to me. Just send me the order form and I will be a helluva brand ambassador.

My head says Ping. I have played them happily in every position in the bag, just not all at the same time. The "nobody ever got fired for buying IBM" choice.

My heart says Mizuno. I'd hate to have to give up my ST-X, and all the rest of their stuff gets love from THPers who, if they love it, then I'll probably love it.

My gut says Cleveland. I think their line up would be the best overall for my game.

Right now? Cobra all day.

I already have a bag of Hogans and absolutely love it....but as a former Eye2 player, would love to get a bag full of Pings. I've always wanted to try Mizunos or Titleist, so those would be my #2 and #3.

Cobra
Mizuno
Callaway
In that order but tough call for sure. Mizuno, because I've never played their clubs. Would be fun to test and share.

From ball to driver I would pick Titleist

Back