My choice would be Callaway for sure

I really want to try Cobra again. I went away from them last year and its time to see what they have to offer. Would love to try a set of the King Tours out along with the LTDX.

Callazuno? Mizaway?

Being a long time Cobra fan it almost pains me to say it but I’m going to anyway. I’m going Mizuno. Combo set probably 223 and 225 irons. New woods look and sound amazing.

Cobra. I NEED those one length irons! Their woods and putters are nothing to sneeze at either.

PXG!

I’d probably go Cobra, Titleist, then Callaway in that order.

I really like my current bag and the Epic Star lineup from Callaway. I could rock and entire 14 club setup, ball, and bag with them. I think a strong second would be Cobra and if I went that route it would be a OL setup.

Mizuno 100%.

Driver and woods look fire.
Irons.... just come on. Nothing better out there.
Wedges intrigue me.
Putters, that blue finish...... amazing.

Add on that I would argue that their bags are the BEST looking on the market.

i would love to say Srixon but i think Taylormade is where i'd throw all in.

Of course Callaway all the way through.

Cobra!

I think when it really comes down to it, I think I would have to go Titleist which shocks me.
For some reason I just have this weird notion in my head that they have the highest average performance/options vs other brands across all categories of clubs... so I guess their marketing has worked on me.

I just have these weird preconceptions/prejudices against certain club categories out of certain manufacturers that meant as I was playing this mental game, I couldn't build a bag that I was properly happy with in my head.

Callaway/Odyssey 👌🔥

Cobra / Callaway are my top 2 if I was going to look at 14 clubs.

I think when it really comes down to it, I think I would have to go Titleist which shocks me.
For some reason I just have this weird notion in my head that they have the highest average performance/options vs other brands across all categories of clubs... so I guess their marketing has worked on me.

I just have these weird preconceptions/prejudices against certain club categories out of certain manufacturers that meant as I was playing this mental game, I couldn't build a bag that I was properly happy with in my head.

For a long time, I was kind of anti-Titleist just because that's what almost everyone around here plays, and I had the notion that you had to be a "better" player to use their stuff... but then I tried some of their clubs and I was blown away by how good they were.

Probably Mizuno, irons are without question, as is the putter, that's what's in my bag now, and for good reason. I'm sure I'd get along just fine with the long clubs and wedges, heard so much good about them, although I've never played any of them.

A close second would probably be Srixon/Cleveland. Srixon long clubs and irons, with Cleveland wedges and putter. Over the years I've had something in all those categories in the bag at one time or another, and all were excellent.

I don't know if I can answer this.

Callaway is bringing hot fire, Mizuno has created woods/putters to go with their always stellar irons the last few years, Cobra keeps innovating and provides options no one else can (one length is real), Titleist has a solid lineup top to bottom, Taylormade keeps on doing it and has awesome irons to go with their woods, Cleveland/Srixon has an overall lineup that I think can stand toe to toe with anyone....

I would be tickled pink with any of those options if given half the chance.

This question is (potentially) much harder than I anticipated a few days ago 😀.

For a long time, I was kind of anti-Titleist just because that's what almost everyone around here plays, and I had the notion that you had to be a "better" player to use their stuff... but then I tried some of their clubs and I was blown away by how good they were.
Yea and that's sort of what led me down this path.
While it is true that all manufacturers have different lines of their clubs for different skill levels, somehow the Titliest TSi1-4 woods/hybrids, T100-T400 irons, Vokey wedges and (I hate myself) Scotty Cameron putters just offer a world of possibility within the one brand. AND there are clubs in each area that I love the looks of without hesitation, which I can't say the same for the other manufacturers.

My current set is Adams (almost my whole bag with exception to putter & 54°).

So if I was going to switch it up, I'd have to go with Callaway solely on what I've learned the past month & a half from following along the grandaddy and the positive feedback on how much the company puts into it's customers at all levels. The fact that they care about the product they are producing and want to give the highest quality without completely outrageous pricing for the advanced tech that goes into it.

I think I'm fully in on Callaway right now. I'm planning on placing an order for irons shortly. Driver is already Callaway, woods can be and I really like their putters. Wedges I have yet to try so I'm up for that expereince.

Pretty sure I'm on the Callaway train.

Yea and that's sort of what led me down this path.
While it is true that all manufacturers have different lines of their clubs for different skill levels, somehow the Titliest TSi1-4 woods/hybrids, T100-T400 irons, Vokey wedges and (I hate myself) Scotty Cameron putters just offer a world of possibility within the one brand. AND there are clubs in each area that I love the looks of without hesitation, which I can't say the same for the other manufacturers.
What manufacturer doesnt offer that?

What manufacturer doesnt offer that?
My second sentence acknowledges that they all do. My personal taste just doesn't align or respond to the options offered by other manufacturers in the way the Titleist line does.

First choice would be Callaway for Sure. I love my CF19 irons and I know the newest versions are even better. My second choice would be Cobra. I have so wanted to try these clubs. The copper irons and the drivers as they look so nice. Never have been able to demo them and I bet they are amazing clubs.

Back