Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Any chance THP will be getting one to review. 44F66995-29DE-4B27-A66D-5EEB6957384A.png44F66995-29DE-4B27-A66D-5EEB6957384A.png

Interested. I put in for preorder but will likely cancel. Don't think it will be too big an upgrade over the FS Mevo+.

i too put a deposit in. whether i buy will be based on how accurate the info is, so hopefully there are reviews and info that comes out before i have to plunk down the plastic.

i too put a deposit in. whether i buy will be based on how accurate the info is, so hopefully there are reviews and info that comes out before i have to plunk down the plastic.
Just read that they will be shipping some out soon for testing. Hope it turns out to be a viable option. Looking for something with better data than skytrak. Will have to be compatible with tgc2019.

I read that TGC19 would be the primary sim option.

Had seen that as well. Full swing maybe a great upgrade to skytrak for those wanting upgraded data.

Guess what we had seen is incorrect. Just got email response from full swing. 3CD7D75E-8125-4BEF-AECE-7C2832876518.png

Honestly... that's a bummer. Haven't heard the greatest stuff about their proprietary software on their more expensive units.
Per another email the new full swing kit is a range launch monitor. Not designed for sim use. Had my buddy that preordered ours cancel. Original info was pretty vague. Guessing that was on purpose.

Per another email the new full swing kit is a range launch monitor. Not designed for sim use. Had my buddy that preordered ours cancel. Original info was pretty vague. Guessing that was on purpose.
I was thinking of canceling anyways, but if that is true, this will dud big time. They had been advertising no need for metal dot with only 8 ft of ball flight.

that doesn't kill it for me. i would never use it indoor anyway.

If it’s no good for indoor use I will be getting my deposit back for sure. Hoping we see some more info this week during the virtual pga show. When I emailed them a while back before putting the deposit down they said it would be good for indoor use

If it’s no good for indoor use I will be getting my deposit back for sure. Hoping we see some more info this week during the virtual pga show. When I emailed them a while back before putting the deposit down they said it would be good for indoor use

It will most likely be good for indoor use. At least all their marketing says that. I would trust their marketing than a random sale guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think today a little bit more on the unit will be revealed. Imho, I think the price point is a smart one, as people will equate the product to a more refined SkyTrak or Mevo+. I think there is a market at that price point even for home simulation. I’d love to see a Foresight camera-based product in that range, even if it has its sacrifices compared to a GC2

In the Full Swing homepage they have pictures of it and a comment saying it's the "most innovative outdoor launch monitor". The "learn more" link takes you to the pre-sale page

In the Full Swing homepage they have pictures of it and a comment saying it's the "most innovative outdoor launch monitor". The "learn more" link takes you to the pre-sale page
When you go to presale page and scroll down through pics it still says practice indoor or outdoor and play games. Hope we get clarity on this soon BC4A069C-663A-4D74-AEE0-9704D7835757.png

I think today a little bit more on the unit will be revealed. Imho, I think the price point is a smart one, as people will equate the product to a more refined SkyTrak or Mevo+. I think there is a market at that price point even for home simulation. I’d love to see a Foresight camera-based product in that range, even if it has its sacrifices compared to a GC2

Nope. And a couple of guys that had meetings with them got postponed. Looks like either the demo unit doesn’t work or the data is not where they want it. Not looking like a very good roll out so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I sent another email with above picture to see if I get the same answer or another. Not good customer relations.

I wouldn’t mind as much if they hadn’t taken preorders. $100 is a small amount in the scheme of things but the snag in communication and info bothers.

There have been reassurances from Full Swing that this will also be an indoor product, which contradicts their sales force. Also, apprently a demo was set up inside at the Farmers. I’m still not going to retire my deposit because if it does read fairly accurately with only 8’ of ball flight, that couls really work for my space.

So the the launch monitor is $3999 but the simulator is +$37k??????

So the the launch monitor is $3999 but the simulator is +$37k??????
Maybe I don’t understand the tech well enough, but I think the radars on the lm are similar to the Mevo+, whereas the TM4 has another freq range which allows for full tracking. If I’m understanding correctly, this is a higher priced Mevo+.

Their Ion LM has a couple different technologies which sets it apart for indoor applications.
High end products, no doubt

There have been reassurances from Full Swing that this will also be an indoor product, which contradicts their sales force. Also, apprently a demo was set up inside at the Farmers. I’m still not going to retire my deposit because if it does read fairly accurately with only 8’ of ball flight, that couls really work for my space.

I'm holding out hope for a camera based launch monitor around this price that's a little better than the skytrak...maybe with possible outdoor function on the range...I know a used GC2 used to be around this price, but they also had a transfer fee and if you want software that's anywhere from $1k (TGC) to $3k (FSX)

I'm holding out hope for a camera based launch monitor around this price that's a little better than the skytrak...maybe with possible outdoor function on the range...I know a used GC2 used to be around this price, but they also had a transfer fee and if you want software that's anywhere from $1k (TGC) to $3k (FSX)
+1 man. I think there is definitely a market there.

Figured I'd bump this instead of starting a new thread. Bar down the road from me has this, wondering if anyone has spent any time on these? Would be a nice, close solution to getting some winter swings in for me.

Back