Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know @Canadan has the Arnie one and @JDax has the Ric Flair versions. Do you have any and which ones?

I don’t, but I know from TikTok if you cut them open they have brains in them. :LOL:

To answer the original question I don’t have any

I don’t, but I know from TikTok if you cut them open they have brains in them. :LOL:
I had no idea you were a Tik Tok guy 🤣

I’ve got this one, courtesy of my THP Secret Santa last year!

6B778EF3-561E-428C-8B0E-93021D9B6880.jpeg

I don't, but i have given a few to the Bestest half. Carol Danvers, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Katnis and Wonder Woman. They were all displayed in the boxes in her office until the fall of civilization early last year. I brought them all home thinking we may not go back for a bit....it has now been moved to April of next year....

I don’t, not my style.

To answer the original question I don’t have any

I had no idea you were a Tik Tok guy 🤣
There’s some…ahem…interesting things on TikTok :LOL:

I'm stunned that I don't own a single one of those. What's wrong with my kids and their gift giving?

I'm stunned that I don't own a single one of those. What's wrong with my kids and their gift giving?
Time to have a word with them

My kids have a bunch, mostly Disney princesses and characters. They love them. I have two. I have a Buddy the Elf that my THP Secret Santa gave me this last Christmas, which has become a staple of our decorating and the kids move it every day.

The second one is Deadpool as Bob Ross…

72AAF87D-F2AC-4D43-825C-B80C300141E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I have the Arnie, Jack and Tiger ones. I wouldn't mind getting a couple more.

I don’t have that many...

C7BC7109-F7F1-493E-875B-0A49D923B480.jpeg
84D99A38-3FB0-4D3A-A552-64F14C296254.jpeg

I need Jack & Arnie + Surfer Sting.

Back