Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Just found a comprehensive list of Deadpool Pops. Over 90. :oops::oops::oops:

If you had to pick one series, character, exclusive or style to collect what would it be?

I think I would lean Ad Icons
There's a few of the Ad Icons I like, but I wouldn't likely collect the series. I personally started with Happy Gilmore, so I guess I'll go with that series. I'm pondering the 007 series but the Simpsons would probably come before that. Again, the Art Series is awesome but I'd pick and choose, I wouldn't need them all.

If you download the app they are all in there as well.
Use extreme caution if you go this route however

3,200 posts and you still haven't pulled the trigger on, despite clicking into the thread.

Green light already, bruh.
It’s like a train wreck I can’t stop looking but I want no part of it

718ptOmDyPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Dammit, I almost got a jd and turk. But turk is $30.

If you had to pick one series, character, exclusive or style to collect what would it be?

I think I would lean Ad Icons
Right now it’s WWE… but I pre-ordered this today… Won’t be here until March.

9BB0F2CE-3139-48C3-88E8-D4463FB23F7B.jpeg

I’m worried about going down the Star Wars rabbit hole.

I almost took the plunge on a Sonic soda tonight.. Not trying to expand though. @Muchmore18 you pondered these yet?

View attachment 9036494
Never understood the Soda stuff but these are pretty neat. More Sonic would never be a bad thing but I think I'll be sticking with normal Pops for now

Good news!!

After WAY too much back and forth, I both got my Tavares pop picked up, and simultaneously refunded by Amazon for my troubles!!

Good news!!

After WAY too much back and forth, I both got my Tavares pop picked up, and simultaneously refunded by Amazon for my troubles!!
You know what that means, right?

More pops, on house money.

You know what that means, right?

More pops, on house money.
I thought it meant that I better quit while I’m ahead! Haha!

I'm in a weird spot with the black lights right now.... I want them, but then I don't want to deal with their prices..

but then I realize I need a Mad Hatter..
And a Spiderman..
And a Deadpool..
And a Batman..
And a Captain America..

I'm in a weird spot with the black lights right now.... I want them, but then I don't want to deal with their prices..

but then I realize I need a Mad Hatter..
And a Spiderman..
And a Deadpool..
And a Batman..
And a Captain America..
That Spiderman...Good luck lol

Your dilemma right now is why I moved away from wanting them. I'll come back at some point, but not right now

Back