Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I have stayed out of this thread out of fear. Then my wife placed an order for Funko and I figured I would check in 😜
75D5D77B-0BAF-4D77-A987-B1496C31FB49.jpeg

I'll have to take a pic when I get back. The one in town had it up on the top shelf. Didn't ask about it and I'm too short to read it.
Is it like... A case to put something in that lights up with black lights?

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
My son and I were at 2&C and they had some pops on hold. The tops were facing out and I swore they were this series. I didn't know until I looked them up. I should have asked to buy them right then if the price was reasonable.
View attachment 9036530
Always check the app! If that was the one, you better go back when you're done with your trip!

How big is that box?
It is preorder and doesn’t arrive until Thanksgiving so I haven’t seen it. I just saw it in our “recent orders” but it seems small by the description
48EAC263-C979-42FB-88DE-868809573250.png

It is preorder and doesn’t arrive until Thanksgiving so I haven’t seen it. I just saw it in our “recent orders” but it seems small by the description
View attachment 9036533
Ah ok! Pocket pops. And 6x4x12” sounds reasonable.

Always check the app! If that was the one, you better go back when you're done with your trip!
We saw it when we were leaving before I went to Cali. When I came back we went back there on another hunt. I saw them then too. I didn't realize until I was updating my app inventory and saw the box top that looked similar. Went back and they were gone.

Will not make that mistake again. Will pursue the acquisition of said holds 🤔

Tomorrow...Tomorrow will have some fun involved

I will have fun searching pop stops on the way to NM, but...the fun is later on the day...ssshhh

I demand you take us along for the ride.

I'll be here, in the same seat, bored out of my mind. "working"

@Canadan yoh showed the Scrubs one, I have been on a search for Dr. Cox from the beginning.

I mean, there must be a bulk-buy for black lights somewhere, right?! Maybe you and @Jman can share an order. Yours for the Pops, his for the Swag collection.
NOW I’m in on something in here for sure :LOL:

For @Canadan something called Flocked Towlie is restocked at Amazon.

B23E6C26-4A92-45EB-B0A7-34585560914A.png

@Canadan yoh showed the Scrubs one, I have been on a search for Dr. Cox from the beginning.
slow playing Dr Cox probably wouldn't end well in conversation with him.

Back