Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

The others in our the guest room or GGs office now, but I was excited we found the Monopoly Man today too

I almost bought a GIANT Gizmo today for no ******* reason, was at Walmart

WalMart just got me too…though I didn’t pick up any of the Pop Rocks records (because I only saw the three that weren’t GnR). I however opted for apology instead of dejection of leaving them behind.

78C1FA35-005C-43C4-B476-E317DC42FE73.jpeg

5C42309B-8FF8-4A16-812B-9C92764C72E9.jpeg

@JB I saw the metallic Skeletor somewhere at a McKays lately for a price I wasn’t willing to pay that day, but it immediately went on my wishlist.

C49D0B8E-725F-4230-9169-45946C81880B.jpeg

I was originally walking to a Wal-Mart from the hotel as I had left some toiletries at home. It was only half a mile and 21° didn't feel to bad.

As I came around the corner to the entrance I saw a store...yup, GameStop

I walked in and asked if they had any Deadpool Bucket List boxes left. I only saw one behind the counter. Must have been held for someone as he took me out to a rack that had 6 on it.

I knew at that point that they must have gotten two cases of them. I asked and he confirmed, they had just put the second one out.

I had already had the dynamic Deadpool duo's post pulled up. I'm old and thick headed and still didn't understand the pennies weight system.

Asked the young man if they had a scale that weighed in "pennies".

He looked puzzled, but then said yes...we do. He pulled out a currency machine.

Now I understand what @WICHITAREJECT and @Nessinator were explaining!

I asked him to weight the one behind the counter...111 pennies.

I asked if I could go grab some off the shelf and weight them. Sure he said puzzled still.

These came in at 116 and 119 pennies. We put those aside and I went and grabbed the others. All of them fell well below or above the magic number.

I put the rest back and came back to the two still on the counter.

He couldn't take it any longer...

I then explained the Big Hunt and that measurements had been taken of all the different options available.

The 116-119 is the number for the Black Light.

He still looked puzzled...

Yeah some of them get crazy prices.

This one isn’t bad…PPG is like $23 and I want to say McKays was charging $26 or $27 but I was after other things at the time.

I then asked him to weight them again. He did and I grabbed the 119 penny one and told him I would buy it.

He didn't believe me and honestly I was a bit unsure.

He rang it up and I opened it.....

Back