Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Love that Impopster

I saw Baby from Baby Driver for under PPG at one store today.. took a lot of convincing not to add another movie pop to the collection hahaha

Did the same with John McCLane and at least one other than I can't even remember... Wow what a day.

This is a must hit store every time I am down that way now.. Florence KY. Comics 2 Games

This shows most of the pops, but there are also at least four other locations with priced pops (not standard 11.99) and many on this wall PPG higher. I could have easily spent 400 bucks here today and felt like I won the lottery at the same time haha

1638066292570.png
1638066336976.png
1638066390162.png

This is a must hit store every time I am down that way now.. Florence KY. Comics 2 Games

This shows most of the pops, but there are also at least four other locations with priced pops (not standard 11.99) and many on this wall PPG higher. I could have easily spent 400 bucks here today and felt like I won the lottery at the same time haha

View attachment 9048271
View attachment 9048272
View attachment 9048273
Do you find many of the Comic stores to have mostly Pops geared towards the genre?

Do you find many of the Comic stores to have mostly Pops geared towards the genre?
Honestly, it's super hit or miss here.. This particular store had three separate rooms (think storefronts), one that was a comic shop with their grails at the front near the counter lol, one that was mostly older toys and pops (and dudes playing DnD I think), and the third room was all pinball machines.

We went to one comic shop that had 15 total pops.
We went to another that had about 100 or so, but they just buy collections. Had a fun chat with them.

Seems like a lot of the shops here, aside from a couple, just aren't that interested in pops, and that sucks.

Reactions: JB
@Canadan did you get your jokers wild yet?

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
Us: ok we’re gonna slow down for a while

also us: *find back to back pops we love that both went for a solid value and how could we not*

#BacktoBackUnderPPG

Last edited:
Us: ok we’re gonna slow down

also us: *find back to back pops we love that both went for a solid value and how could we not*

#BacktoBackUnderPPG

Understand…my slowdown ended up with two solo pops, a two pack, and a Pop Album…one out of four was on my wishlist.

Its for the best that I have to work next week.

Honestly, it's super hit or miss here.. This particular store had three separate rooms (think storefronts), one that was a comic shop with their grails at the front near the counter lol, one that was mostly older toys and pops (and dudes playing DnD I think), and the third room was all pinball machines.

We went to one comic shop that had 15 total pops.
We went to another that had about 100 or so, but they just buy collections. Had a fun chat with them.

Seems like a lot of the shops here, aside from a couple, just aren't that interested in pops, and that sucks.
Yeah we went to a comic book store a bit ago that advertised Pops and they had exactly 7.
Then another one in the town next to us that had hundreds, but every box was faded because they kept them in the window or bought a collection that did.

The store that we went to last night was pretty neat. Tons of Pops and I asked the owner what was the percentage of comic books to pops for sales and he said 50/50. This was a fantastic place that will be in the rotation.

Back