Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Two stickers are better than one of course.
@Canadan Which do you prefer. Flocked or Glow in the Dark?

A friend of mine just picked this up.
441DECA7-69E9-42D9-A05A-7195FFE3B30C.jpeg

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
They don’t really fit since the entire case is Masters of the Universe, but for now…

0E9D8AE0-9B4D-4DF7-9DC1-FEBAED3D9360.jpeg

Curse my damn pop sabbatical! One I had been watching and waiting to get until after my GD trip has recently blown up in price and now I'm going to have to really keep an eye out for a good deal.

Curse my damn pop sabbatical! One I had been watching and waiting to get until after my GD trip has recently blown up in price and now I'm going to have to really keep an eye out for a good deal.
It ebbs and flows. My Papa Smurf did that and two months later was way down. You might get lucky here

It ebbs and flows. My Papa Smurf did that and two months later was way down. You might get lucky here
Hoping so! It's a summer/spring convention one that is the same as a comic-con one with the difference being the sticker. I'm seeing a lot of them trying to go for the CC price which is pretty shocking to me. Don't the convention ones usually stay well below the CC ppg?

It's also not even on the Funko App. Only the CC one is. The only reason I can see the ppg is because of WhatNot

Hoping so! It's a summer/spring convention one that is the same as a comic-con one with the difference being the sticker. I'm seeing a lot of them trying to go for the CC price which is pretty shocking to me. Don't the convention ones usually stay well below the CC ppg?

It's also not even on the Funko App. Only the CC one is. The only reason I can see the ppg is because of WhatNot
I honestly don’t know about which goes higher but I believe that is correct

Which one is it? Your secret santa might want to know!

This is correct… 2K19 Exclusive Flair has floated between $85 & $60 this year…

Two stickers are better than one of course.
@Canadan Which do you prefer. Flocked or Glow in the Dark?
I’m leaning flocked because it’s relevant in every condition. GITD is very in the moment.

Which one is it? Your secret santa might want to know!
Haha I already got my secret santa present! And it was fantastic!

But for the purpose of the thread it's Katsuki Bakugo from the anime, My Hero Academia! The Summer Convention sticker one was $25 for the past two months or so when I first found it. Now it up to $80+. Though there is one on WhatNot right now for $50. I'm not paying double for something that I wasn't going to get at $25 because of the sabbatical :LOL:

I believe this is an import but I know some Art Series collectors would go nuts for it

ECAA095F-B7F7-48B3-B7CB-E7C5317B0152.jpeg

So Whatnot gets a fair bit of airtime here in this thread, and for good (and sometimes not so good) reasons. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that today they are having multiple live shows with all of the proceeds going to local charities, one of which is St. Judes. They start at 2:30 PM PST, and savagepops goes live at 3:00.
In this auction. Got a great deal on a Freddy Quan Yu. But even better cause

The Matrix is going to be added to my list isn’t it…
It's the art series of it doesn't really matter collection!;)

Last edited:
Haha I already got my secret santa present! And it was fantastic!

But for the purpose of the thread it's Katsuki Bakugo from the anime, My Hero Academia! The Summer Convention sticker one was $25 for the past two months or so when I first found it. Now it up to $80+. Though there is one on WhatNot right now for $50. I'm not paying double for something that I wasn't going to get at $25 because of the sabbatical :LOL:

It's a buy cycle and ebs and flows, but hot ticket items can stay the course and continue to rise for a bit.

I'm not positive, but the ppg trends off those buy cycles and then will vary to an extent. I don't think it will dimenish if it keeps trending. Once it goes vaulted it will only rise.

Reactions: J4U
Back