Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

hahahaha isn't it like the cheapest one?
Pop Sabbatical!!! And I move around so often that I just didn't get him before I changed directions :LOL:

I also heard a new Knuckles is in the works!

Pop Sabbatical!!! And I move around so often that I just didn't get him before I changed directions :LOL:

I also heard a new Knuckles is in the works!
Noooo way....

I need more. They are fantastic. I still want the Soda though.

Noooo way....

I need more. They are fantastic. I still want the Soda though.
Super Sonic or Metallic Sonic with ring should be next for you! Or Shadow with Chao. Then you'd have two I don't have :LOL:

There are a couple of series that are rather small that I will be grabbing next.
Anchorman has 5 Pops
Ferris has 3 pops.
Family Guy has 4-5 total.

Easy grabs if I find at the right price.

There are a couple of series that are rather small that I will be grabbing next.
Anchorman has 5 Pops
Ferris has 3 pops.

How on earth does Family Guy only have four?! That's crazy! And two of them are Stewie

How on earth does Family Guy only have four?! That's crazy! And two of them are Stewie
I know, right? I may have a line on the Anchorman comic con set

417FF677-6529-4ECF-8B8A-9669F87F016A.jpeg45FD7427-7006-4688-BF79-A97BB3AFEAEA.jpeg#AwesomeAndUnderPPG

Anchorman has 5 Pops
Ferris has 3 pops.

I was upset the other day: I was on a spotty wifi connection and the app didn't pick up my bid on one of the Anchormans. It went for $12 and I'm pretty certain it's worth more than that. It was to me, even without PPG.

Back