Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open, so I'm going to cut right to the chase with the photos. In order of purchase:

This finishes my 007 collection. Box has some soft corners on top, but nothing I can't live with for the price. For whatever reason this is pop commands a pretty penny
View attachment 9062929

#drunko. The Star Wars are available if anyone needs them in their collection.
View attachment 9062930

@Junkyard, what would you be looking to get for Lights and Sounds Vader? He’s on my wishlist, but I know cross border can be pricey.

Ok, he is really cool.
20220126_122401.jpg

@JB ....close your eyes for this next pic 🤣

He's a great art series pop!
20220126_122446.jpg

But, he did go back in his box so all you pro-boxers can breath easy now 🤣

Is it not still for sale on Funko?

Kylo Ren is, but I haven’t seen Vader available there recently.

Ordered the Sepia Captain America and Arnold Palmer from 7BucksAPop last night. We’ll see how damaged the boxes are, but got both for $30 shipped and including tax.

1. Veryyyy cool pop 2. Packers could do some fun color rush/alternate jersey things with that, if they were allowed
If they did, they should also keep the "?" on there because we really don't know how to make it past the playoffs since 2010 🤣😭💔

If they did, they should also keep the "?" on there because we really don't know how to make it past the playoffs since 2010 🤣😭💔
Haha we all laugh to hide the pain

I absolutely LOVE how we selectively react at this point based on our own likes or rarity of pops hahahaha

It's perfect. Anime snub! :ROFLMAO:
I need a question answered from you sir.
If I eat too many Crumbl cookies, will it make me Deku? :ROFLMAO:

Back