Funko Pops - THP Support Group

Junkyard

Will Travel for Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Since these seem to have overtaken the non-golf portion of THP, I think it's high time we get a thread going where you can post up Pops that you're looking for or having a hard time finding with the intent that another THPer may be able to help you out.

I think posting the name(s) along with picture(s) of the Pop(s) you are looking for would be helpful!

Now that I've spent some time searching for and acquiring several series worth of Pops I've decided to circle back here and update my need list. As most of you know, I am located in Canada where the selection is not as plentiful as it is for my American friends. That said, there is always the bay, but since THP is all about community and helping others I'm going to properly compensate anyone who helps me out in acquiring any of the following Pops.

Caddyshack - Ty Webb Blindfold (Chase)
Happy Gilmore - Happy Gilmour #889 (Funko Sticker)
Happy Gilmore - Bob Barker & Happy Gilmour 2 Pack
The Simpsons - Sideshow Bob
The Simpsons - Ralph Wiggum
The Simpsons - Millhouse

**updated December 22 2021**

I have the following available for trade:

Happy Gilmore - Chubbs 891 (Chase)
007 - James Bond (Moonraker) 1009
007 - Baron Samedi 691
Caddyshack - Judge Smails 722
Simpsons - Maggie Simpson 498
Simpsons THOH - King Homer 822
Star Wars - Darth Vader Lights and Sound 343
Star Wars - Luke Skywalker (Retro) 453
Star Wars - Stormtrooper (Retro) 455
Star Wars - Princess Leia (Yavin) 459

Last edited:
I suspect this thread will be on fire soon too!

Also might be handy for a certain time of year…

I love this.

Reserving this post for a wish list later

Just rg3

Max Muncy if they ever make one. 😕

Black light Marvel pops!

I must have gone into the “I’m too old for this sh@t” because I have no idea what these things are and why they are popular.

Ok, I have succumbed to the masses. I gotta have this for my desk. Google time
Minister of defense is what sucked me in! I same him and bought immediately. And I just learned they have both Gritty and the Phanatic. I’m in trouble.

Minister of defense is what sucked me in! I same him and bought immediately. And I just learned they have both Gritty and the Phanatic. I’m in trouble.

DAMN YOU THP!!! My wallet is shrinking now.

387DEC61-2FFA-4B37-A868-0027F08C5460.jpeg7151E467-718E-4EEC-978E-A01EF428B25A.jpeg

But seriously, if anyone that goes out looking, sees some Marvel blacklight pops, hit me up!

These are currently my only vaulted must-haves:
BC4D7309-2220-44BF-8BA5-16838C8B3811.jpeg
2859E739-408B-4361-929E-658DEA209353.jpeg

Never knew these were a thing…. Where have I been all these years??
Trust me, if I had known back then that these would become a thing, I'd probably be sitting on some serious financial opportunities! Of course, the same could be said for baseball cards, board games, cars, etc., etc.

Okay, so before this gets too far out of hand, what is the easiest way to "mark" posts so that you can find them easier in the future? I assume a bookmark - I'm thinking that it would be helpful to flag the posts where somebody has posted a want/need so that I can filter out the banter and just see what pops I need to look for.

I don't want to clutter up the main thread, so I'll post this here: if anyone can use any of these in their collection shoot me a PM. I got them for next to nothing, so if they can find a good home I'm happy to help.
20211031_184823.jpg
I'll even ship free for Albatross members.

Back