Photo Heavy Funny Golf Course Signs

Not a golf course sign per se but it got my attention yesterday. We took the kids to a park to play and there were soccer fields all around. There were a couple of groups on the fields throwing or kicking around balls. I know what is not acceptable though.
D3E7ED7F-9FCF-44D2-B4ED-6AFB680248D7.jpeg
I felt personally attacked. :ROFLMAO:

Not a golf course sign per se but it got my attention yesterday. We took the kids to a park to play and there were soccer fields all around. There were a couple of groups on the fields throwing or kicking around balls. I know what is not acceptable though.
View attachment 8987580
I felt personally attacked. :ROFLMAO:

Prejudice against golfer!

I don't have a pict to share, but several years ago I was in SoCal, at Disneyland with the Grandkids.

At some point, I decided to take some personal time, and go play 18 holes some where. I decided on a course I had not previously played in the area.

I don't remember the name of the course, only that it was an easy drive, and a few miles north (?) of Disneyland. Iirc there were rail road tracks involved with it.

As I am walking through a gate I see this sign that reads to the effect, that this course had been built on a hazardous waste dump site. That some of the waste materials in the area were known carcinogens, that could cause cancer in humans, and lab animals.

I remember thinking, and grinning to myself as I continued to the club house to pay my fees.

I don't have a pict to share, but several years ago I was in SoCal, at Disneyland with the Grandkids.

At some point, I decided to take some personal time, and go play 18 holes some where. I decided on a course I had not previously played in the area.

I don't remember the name of the course, only that it was an easy drive, and a few miles north (?) of Disneyland. Iirc there were rail road tracks involved with it.

As I am walking through a gate I see this sign that reads to the effect, that this course had been built on a hazardous waste dump site. That some of the waste materials in the area were known carcinogens, that could cause cancer in humans, and lab animals.

I remember thinking, and grinning to myself as I continued to the club house to pay my fees.
I don't know how many years ago that was, but that sign sounds like Kalifornia's "Proposition 65" warning that is required to be posted almost anywhere and everywhere in that state. I stayed at a hotel over there a few years ago and they had it posted at the hotel entry (which was nowhere near any hazardous waste dump site or any such thing).

I don't know how many years ago that was, but that sign sounds like Kalifornia's "Proposition 65" warning that is required to be posted almost anywhere and everywhere in that state. I stayed at a hotel over there a few years ago and they had it posted at the hotel entry (which was nowhere near any hazardous waste dump site or any such thing).
Probably in the 2000-2003 year range.

Played a round with my dad on his local course in Louisiana. This was in a restroom right of the fourth hole.

What on earth prompted this sign being necessary?????

73B99546-98F5-4F51-811B-ED5DB513BB6B.jpeg

Notice the cup is filled with yellow water

Hanging in the clubhouse bathroom IMG_20191011_150017.jpg

From Disney's Lake Buena Vista, on holes which forced a carry over water. September 2018.

Smaller-IMG_1802.jpg

July 2018
IMAG0934.jpg

196A1DA0-6B88-4E45-9E16-802F60F4E45D.jpeg

I can’t find the pic but it was a plaque in the fairway that read “321 yards, you’re not Bubba, just lay up”

Back