Photo Heavy Funny Golf Course Signs

Why can’t I post pictures?

Edit: fixed whatever the issue was.

Why can’t I post pictures?

Because you’re e1iterate??

Pics should look like this....

22 clubs stuffed in that bag, and it’s not even mine. I think there are 6 drivers in there??

Pre post edit: I’m just poking fun and I can’t post a pic either. My technical expert is at his significant others place.

1CF2C977-36A3-47E2-B127-0C30FF90E718.jpeg

C5B55130-44A4-4471-9021-9B5A498F47E5.jpeg

@OITW

It is a heavy mother for him to drag to the range. He thought his bag weighed 25# it’s sitting at 48#, lol. The extra clubs were added to test after season. Honestly if you gave him 3w and 52* he’d probably score the same.

We’ve had the 3w vs driver comparison on Trackman 4. His 3w carries the same as his driver is total. That Epic Flash 3w is LONG.

@OITW

It is a heavy mother for him to drag to the range. He thought his bag weighed 25# it’s sitting at 48#, lol. The extra clubs were added to test after season. Honestly if you gave him 3w and 52* he’d probably score the same.

We’ve had the 3w vs driver comparison on Trackman 4. His 3w carries the same as his driver is total. That Epic Flash 3w is LONG.

Sorry how is this a funny golf course sign?

1603054421511.jpeg

there’s a thread here somewhere where i wish they had that sign

I get sidetracked easily? Other than that I got nothing.

I fee like you have seen some pretty funny golf course signs in your time

i await some pics in the future

I fee like you have seen some pretty funny golf course signs in your time

i await some pics in the future

Most said “keep on path”

I avoided those ones. I had an axle that looked like |—_ once, but it wasn’t my fault.

unknown-pintrist.jpg

I'm calling this one. @JB already won this thread, LOL. We're all scrapping for 2nd place.

9cf78e3c865624ff0df75c303f388a2c--funny-golf-pictures-golf-humor.jpg

golf-sign4.jpg

Back