Photo Heavy Funny Golf Course Signs

Damn @OldeDude you see a ton of funny signs on the course

Here's a sign that Captain @MattyD-MPLS posted in the "Random Picture Thread" a while back, not sure if it's from a golf course, but it could be.

index.php

Please tell me that was in a bathroom. If not - opportunity missed.

I have seen that sign posted above a urinal in a clubhouse men's room!

And for the sign that reads "You are 87 yards off line", I've heard this joke about a sign in a pro shop. "Series of 10, 1 hour lessons - $1000,00. Single lesson - $1500. Hey, if you want a miracle you have to pay for it!"

I didn’t get a pic, but the course I played today had a sign stating golfers must wear shirts at all times. Oddly enough it’s the second course I’ve played in the area with this signage...

Going through pics of the year for Christmas cards stumbled upon this funny sign from a course.

View attachment 8969841
What funny golf
Course signs have you seen THP?
That's discrimination! Can a skinny guy pee next to the tree?

Going through pics of the year for Christmas cards stumbled upon this funny sign from a course.

View attachment 8969841
What funny golf
Course signs have you seen THP?
I'm not sure I'd be able to resist getting a shot of me peeing in the trees right next to that sign. :ROFLMAO:

Here's a sign that Captain @MattyD-MPLS posted in the "Random Picture Thread" a while back, not sure if it's from a golf course, but it could be.

index.php
This is in my brother’s bathroom. They have the best signs.

Last edited:
B7C2C25B-6E70-4660-B84F-212F4576AA36.jpeg

unusualgolfsigns.jpg

IMG_20200801_133005.jpg

This is coming down the steep hill at an elevated par 3 tee box.

1603158511962.jpeg

I didn’t get a pic, but the course I played today had a sign stating golfers must wear shirts at all times. Oddly enough it’s the second course I’ve played in the area with this signage...
I remember reading a story about the Marx brothers. They were golfing and it was hot, so they took their shirts off. They were chastised because the club required shirts on. So they put their shirts on and removed their pants. No rule about pants. Groucho also famously said "I would not want to belong to a club that would have me as a member"

@PKorf

Woulda been helpful at Firestone North #18, no? Lol.

I cut off too much of the lake (twice) and was just along for the ride at that point on that hole. Gave me plenty of time to watch.

It was a rather impressive shot though.

@OITW

It is a heavy mother for him to drag to the range. He thought his bag weighed 25# it’s sitting at 48#, lol. The extra clubs were added to test after season. Honestly if you gave him 3w and 52* he’d probably score the same.

We’ve had the 3w vs driver comparison on Trackman 4. His 3w carries the same as his driver is total. That Epic Flash 3w is LONG.

Saw this one on the course today
9DBDDFA4-58D8-48C8-A636-8052564AD650.jpeg

This one is from the Honey Bee in Virginia Beach. IIRC I got stung...
ECB35865-DF2B-41E7-AE13-D672D26BBAE8_1_105_c.jpeg

I played a course today with power lines running down the first fairway. This sign was on the tower.
7C3662AA-9EF8-4A2C-B04C-37367FD83F75.jpeg

Course I played yesterday had this one up. Glad I'm not a regular if the sign is targeting a specific patron.
1107200921.jpg

Last edited:
Back