Future of Ferry Point Park?

RayG

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Just great- I just got a $500 gift card for my 60th to play Ferry Point Park with my buddy in the spring. (NYC Resident). And anyways- it's a stupid measure. Trump runs the "Trump Organization" that runs these things like I run the Federal Treasury. Hopefully, it will drag along for awhile in court until I can use it!

But when it opened, just like these other projects, he was a 'savior'. The city was dicking around for YEARS and YEARS to get that course built, with all kinds of interruptions due to various reasons: bodies, garbage, contracts, etc.. His group got it done and opened in less than 2 years. Yes- it's pricey, but the sheets always seemed full and the Restaurant is pretty damn good.

I attempted to play Ferry's Point several times while I was working in New York...just never happened. I felt it was overpriced as well, but then again everything in New York seems to be.

I grew up 5 min from there, always hoped I'd get to visit during season and get to play

I’ve played it many times. It’s one of my favorite New York courses. Probably top 2 next to Centennial.

when you dive deeper, NYC will one trump I think 30 million to cancel the relationship early.....NY is in enough debt as it is.....

While Trump was not Fit for office towards the end of his term, he certainly knows how to operate and run a great golf course. I never played more than a 4 hr. Round there, and the course was always impeccable.

I’ve played it many times. It’s one of my favorite New York courses. Probably top 2 next to Centennial.

when you dive deeper, NYC will one trump I think 30 million to cancel the relationship early.....NY is in enough debt as it is.....

While Trump was not Fit for office towards the end of his term, he certainly knows how to operate and run a great golf course. I never played more than a 4 hr. Round there, and the course was always impeccable.

couldn’t avoid the political opinion huh 🤣🤣🤣

couldn’t avoid the political opinion huh
Well, the reason they are trying to cut ties is cause his political history... Has nothing to do with his ability to run real estate and golf courses.... I love Trump courses as they appeal to my style of play and I know. Every time it's going to be a top notch experience.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Back