annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I watch a lot of George Gankas teaching videos. He is selling something called a G Box. Wondered if anyone has tried it.

I watch a lot of George Gankas teaching videos. He is selling something called a G Box. Wondered if anyone has tried it.
Haven't heard of the G Box until now. I'll check it out.

I have seen videos of people using it. I am just not sure what it is suppose to promote in the golf swing.

I ordered last week, but they’ve sold out so I’m waiting on them to restock, should be end of next week.

I have watched a lot of his videos as well. While some of his thought process in interesting. He drives me kinda crazy with the stuff he says and his mannerisms. I could never buy a golf training aid called "the G box"...

From what I can tell it is supposed to promote rotation..

I ordered last week, but they’ve sold out so I’m waiting on them to restock, should be end of next week.
Please let us know what you think. I'd take your endorsement anyday. Gankas is a interesting dude.

Last edited:
Darn JMan I’m kinda of waiting on your thoughts on this before I buy one. Wish they’d ship it.

I debated buying one when they first launched but opted not to for now. I’ll add it to the stable at some time but it isn’t the cure to my biggest issues right now. Looking forward to hearing from @Jman on it.

Should be shipping this week! (y)

Mine just arrived. I’ll not get to open it up until tomorrow though

Mine just arrived. I’ll not get to open it up until tomorrow though
Interested to see what you think. I’ve seen plenty of the videos promoting it on social.

Interested to see what you think. I’ve seen plenty of the videos promoting it on social.
I opened it up because I couldn’t wait haha, I’ll put some pics up tomorrow though. This addresses one of my big issues, so I’m pretty excited.

Love that JMan is giving this a try. I’ll be curious as to what issue you hope this will help you with. At the least we know it will be a well written article.

Love that JMan is giving this a try. I’ll be curious as to what issue you hope this will help you with. At the least we know it will be a well written article.
Not an article dude, I bought this. (y)

I opened it up because I couldn’t wait haha, I’ll put some pics up tomorrow though. This addresses one of my big issues, so I’m pretty excited.
This is supposed to help with making a turn and not using just arms right? I can't recall exactly.

Not an article dude, I bought this. (y)
You could always write one !! ;)

Might as well. I had no idea what it was until I saw this thread and I like the concept. Especially for my son who has a tendency to pull his arms to the inside early in the back swing.

I am trying this tool out order came today and will put in use this week.

Looking forward to your results, @Gman79. @Jman: What were your experiences with the GBox?

Near as I can tell it promotes a full turn on the backswing and a full turn through on the forward swing. I could use help with both of these.

Looking forward to your results, @Gman79. @Jman: What were your experiences with the GBox?

Near as I can tell it promotes a full turn on the backswing and a full turn through on the forward swing. I could use help with both of these.
This will help me avoid over turning. Been known to over extend and create what some coaches have call a death move getting hands back

Back