GA/FL Gethering aka Do the Lou in '22

I’m going to actually try to play golf in 2022, so mark me down as a maybe. I was just talking about the Lou with some friends on Thursday night, so it’s kind of poetic this thread popped up.

looks like a good time 🔥

I’m going to actually try to play golf in 2022, so mark me down as a maybe. I was just talking about the Lou with some friends on Thursday night, so it’s kind of poetic this thread popped up.

Always a spot in Jax if you travel this way.

OK OK. I think I can make this work!

Love the Lou! But can't make it those dates. Work trip to Europe conflicts. Have a great time!
that's a really OK excuse

So how many spots since down to one condo?
I will bring an air mattress if necessary.
I told her 8 and some locals. Locals means those willing to sleep in the giant closet, or the office nobody ever goes into. We're slated for 3 foursomes, fwiw.

We all know there's tons of extra floor space.

Where is there? Pretty course. What course is it?

Sepp Straka's mom reppin' The Lou after his win at the Honda.

1650991336861.png

Everytime this thread pops back up, it makes me smile.
Well, its time people get to spend with me, which, let's be honest, is worth the price of admission.

Can a exile still go?

Is it too late to get in on this?

alfred-never.gif

I keep forgetting to check dates for this.
I was just looking at this today to see if it conflicted with the LIV event in Miami. This is always such a fun trip. I cannot wait to bring the trophy up!

Monthly bump. The Gethering is my single greatest justification for buying new clubs this year.

I are ready. So look forward to Kinderlou.

What's the status on # of available slots?

Back