Gainsborough Greens - Gold Coast, Australia

I believe he won an Oscar for this movie.
[youtube]9vk5pcjCwyQ[/youtube]

Fixed it for ya G-Man. You only need the characters after the = sign in the url.

EDIT: That is some of the worst sound editing I have ever heard in a big budget movie.

I'm happy to talk about Gainsborough Greens & kangaroos saving us from Steven Segal.

'Roos rule! Did you know this?

"Despite having a herbivorous diet similar to ruminants such as cattle which release large quantities of methane through exhaling and eructation, kangaroos release virtually none. The hydrogen byproduct of fermentation is instead converted into acetate, which is then used to provide further energy. Scientists are interested in the possibility of transferring the bacteria responsible from kangaroos to cattle, since the greenhouse gas effect of methane is 23 times greater than that of carbon dioxide."

'Roos rule! Did you know this?

"Despite having a herbivorous diet similar to ruminants such as cattle which release large quantities of methane through exhaling and eructation, kangaroos release virtually none. The hydrogen byproduct of fermentation is instead converted into acetate, which is then used to provide further energy. Scientists are interested in the possibility of transferring the bacteria responsible from kangaroos to cattle, since the greenhouse gas effect of methane is 23 times greater than that of carbon dioxide."

2403.gif
You had me on that one. No, I didn't. Although, I know there was a large quantity of methane from the Steven Segal clip.

Thanks for the tip Harry. I was trying to figure it out but im just not very good when it comes to computers. Looks like its natives 8 oil workers 0

I love useless, funny trivia like that (no offense intended Julie). Since we are on the topic of native Australian animals...did you know that chlamydia is rampant in koalas??? :kissing:

For those who would like to know more...http://www.scientificblogging.com/news/saving_koalas_from_chlamydia

I love useless, funny trivia like that (no offense intended Julie). Since we are on the topic of native Australian animals...did you know that chlamydia is rampant in koalas??? :kissing:

For those who would like to know more...http://www.scientificblogging.com/news/saving_koalas_from_chlamydia

On the one hand, that is far more than anyone needs to know. On the other, there's no discussion of how chlamydia found its way into the koala population in the first place. One shudders to think...

On the one hand, that is far more than anyone needs to know. On the other, there's no discussion of how chlamydia found its way into the koala population in the first place. One shudders to think...

Don't ask...don't tell!!!

koala%20and%20smiley.gif

The Chlamydia Koala sounds like it could be a cartoon character. Maybe someone could pitch it to Disney.

The Chlamydia Koala sounds like it could be a cartoon character. Maybe someone could pitch it to Disney.

CDC* or the Health Department, more likely. "Only you can prevent..." oh, never mind.

For our non-U.S., friends, that the Center for Disease Control. Very prestiigous government-funded health agency.

I love useless, funny trivia like that (no offense intended Julie).

Hey, none taken! I just thought of a really bad, raunchy joke...can tell you sometime if anyone wants to know.

Brad/Fiona/someone--

Boo Girl has asked me. Are Koalas endangered? She's doing a report on them for school; I think we'll leave STDs out of it.

Back