Game Golf Classic/Pro pay it forward

SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well I ended up buying a Garmin s62 golf watch for my stats tracking, and am more than happy.

So I have 1 GG classic, and 1 GG pro unit that I don't use anymore. I will pay it forward to 2 people (one for each unit).

First Canadian that responds for each gets it, if they pay shipping (don't want to deal with customs if don't have to). If no Canadian responds within a week, I will send to the first American who responds. Same deal, they pay shipping, and I'll mark the value as $5.00 so shipping won't break anyone.

The GG classic works fine, but needs a new belt clip.
The GG pro has 2 sensors that have lower battery levels and may need to be replaced (unsure haven't touched in awhile).

Last edited:
This sounds like a great deal eh.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Would be interested but not Canadian. Although I do have 13 first cousins born in Canada, does that make me sorta canadian, eh?

Would be interested but not Canadian. Although I do have 13 first cousins born in Canada, does that make me sorta canadian, eh?
well if no canucks reply in a week its yours, which would you prefer, the classic or pro?

LOL. The Pro would be great.

well if you still want the pro, pm me your address and I'll get a quote on shipping.

I do, thanks for the generosity.

Back